Emailed my mp - Page 6 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Emailed my mp

Options

Comments

• gillian72
    gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
    Options
    @Lou67 lol no look il tell u what happened I didn't. think the neurologist would ask me to open my mouth an move my tongue left an right but my tongue was stuck to.the roof of my mouth with fixodent omg ffs ha ha I'm laughing now just thinking about it ???
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,335 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hahahahaha aww I wear it aswell it’s murder ???
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 lol Ive even used glue on them ffs I know I'm laughing about it but I'm so ashamed of myself an they are starting to worn away now so I told pip what happened when I saw consultant an why I lied about my symptoms an then cancelled all other appointments spirometry etc etc because of covid plus I can't afford to get to them anyway an he said who do u go to shop with when I go an how do u get there with my daughter bus?? walk? I said I go in daughters car
  • Lou67
    Options
    Aww sorry Gillian hope you didn’t take offence to me laughing I was thinking about myself, you’ll need to trying get an appointment for dentist as soon as you can and get it sorted xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 plus he told me to ring gps an they will sort out transport for free for these kind of appointments but the truth is the last time I had to blow in some tube there was sticky fido dent all round the tube when I took it out my mouth, ffs but the truth is if I get turned down for pip I'm not gonna waste healthcare time because I'm not embarrassing myself anymore but I didn't say that to him aswell because I'd told him the truth about the tongue but now I've told him my daughter has a car an I told him I can't get to all these appointments so now I'm paronid an should have told him the truth why I wasn't making these appointments again that I cancelled because I have no excuse now so my anxiety levels are going though the roof again ?
  • Lou67
    Options
    Oh hopefully it’ll be ok your going through so much the now no wonder your uptight ffs xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 ? Hiya crunchy lol , take no notice of them messages I try not to come on here when I'm stressed aswell as anxiety hype can't think straight lol it was when he was asking about mh when I told him I didn't even know I would be so much better off an I don't even no my sons address an then said oh come on u must've have known about uc etc blahh blahh the fact I didn't even have to tell him this an I'm not applying for pip because of this, grrr this is what annoys me and makes my anxieties play up lol ????
  • Lou67
    Options
    Aww hen it’s murder, it sounds asif youv been asked questions that don’t seem relevant to pip, don’t worry about coming on wen your stressed if it helps you get it out then that’s fine xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 ? It really gets to me I mean why would I be living like this panicking about not paying my coucil tax an getting warning letter coz I'm behind on rent an only found out on here I could have been over £100pw on uc an making myself sick thinking about id be better off if my daughter wasn't here ffs I'm worried sick atm coz I haven't paid this council tax for 3months which is £87per month fgs do u know what I mean who in there right mind wouldn't be living like this worried sick if I knew I could have claimed uc when it 1st started ????
  • Lou67
    Options
    Oh it’s brutal, jumping through hoops just to trying get by ffs, so do you think your going to see if you can claim UC instead I don’t have a clue about it I always thought we were better of on ESA but as I say I’m hopeless ?‍♀️Lol xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 lol yes I couldn't understand these benifit calculator lol I'm not even joking, I don't understand theses means tested,CB esa, ir esa or what's the benifit cap means except if in esa sg doesn't matter how many times I read what they mean I still don't understand them dwp did it for me lol if u get sdp esa u cant move over anyway I'm on edp but I could get sdp if I receive pip then I could stay as I am instead of messing around with uc ? Oh I feel so educated writing this ha ha good job it written down for me lol lol ?
  • Lou67
    Options
    Lol oh wats edp see I’m hopeless ??
  • gillian72
    Options
    Lol enhanced premium on esa £17pw extra on severe premium is about £80pw extra on top of ur esa ?
  • Lou67
    Options
    Oh right I get the enhanced premium lol and wen I was getting pip daily living up till February I was getting the SP lol oh sorry I get confused ?‍♀️ lol xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 lol so u just need 1 bloody point to get it back lol omg so glad I'm not the only confused one lol I've always been thick as ? I know I have a Facebook account an all my mates an best friends are on their but I grew up in Portsmouth had my own flat 1 of my mates was staying there till I got back lol
  • Lou67
    Options
    Lol were do you stay now, I’m in sunny Glasgow, it’s 2 points I’m needing but I’m definitely appealing it xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 lol I new u had a mousse loose about ur hoose lol I think I made it sound Scottish lol I'm in smelly fish town Grimsby its ??? I was only staying till I had my teeth done but the dentist fcuk my face up aswell
  • Lou67
    Options
    Hahaha aw Glasgow’s ?to lol everywhere else always seems better but in reality it never is ad love to live abroad and be happy but who wouldn’t ??
  • gillian72
    Options
    lol I'm a right sado never been aboard never appealed to me ? I did send of for a passport but didn't go to appointment lol what a nightmare I am ?? lol, omg have u seen recent discussions looks like some r getting 0 points after ptp assessments Ffs ooowww OK count to 10 an calm down lol ok here I go keep calm??lol
  • Lou67
    Options
    Aww try no to worry sorry stupidest thing to say of course your gony worry dory, phone tomorrow early back of 9 best time to get through and ask them to send you out your report give you a good idea xx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.