Emailed my mp - Page 8 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Emailed my mp

Options

Comments

• gillian72
    gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
    Options
    Lol @Lou67 that's what I said I have pain an weakness in legs trying to get down my stairs an out of breath trying to get back up them I told him I can't even walk round my own house an I only go down them if I really need to an when daughter stays on base with het bf sometimes 3 2 4 days I stay upstairs I never go down when she's not in anyway why would I lie about that ffs il have to get a ⏰ so I can time myself ready for my tribunal lol ??
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,464 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh it’s murder but have faith ???
  • gillian72
    Options
    Hiya @Lou67 yeah ur right ? plus if I look on the bright side it was the longest conversation I've had with a human being for yrs lol oh god how sad do I sound fgs lol plus I don't use a mobile phone the last time I heard of a journal was a folder for school lessons lol ??
  • Lou67
    Options
    Hahahahaha oh Gillian you remind me so much of myself honestly lol how’s things today xxx
  • gillian72
    Options
    Hiya ? @Lou67 lol think I best lie to u 2day ? Yeah I good lol how's ur day been lol ?? I meant to ask u when I phone again for copy of report does that mean il no if they have made there discussion on pip award?????
  • Lou67
    Options
    Lol the report has supposedly got dots at the back of the report and you count them up to give you an idea of wat the person from the phone call recommends, I never got my report the **** wouldn’t send mine lol it doesn’t mean the DWP has made a decision yet but they usually go with the repot xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 lol well that's me f....? Thank god I've got a calculator lol I never noticed be4 that I'm confused with numbers I spent all day trying different sums. Out I. Just used 2 say oh u no me I'm thick as ?? lol well they do say u learn sum thing new everyday lol
  • Lou67
    Options
    Aww you’ll be fine get your daughter to go over it with you, you’ll be fine xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 awww I feel like humpty bumpty I'm on the edge of that wall , she said she will later she's busy, I know she keeps my bank card a sorts bills so she knows what bills r pilling up an my debt is just not possible to pay ffs plus we was living day by day over lockdown which was more expensive coz did have enough to bulk buy ,fgs she just opened my bedroom door an said when r we gonna do a big shop , maybe it's me I said I can't do nothing if I've got nothing lol ??
  • Lou67
    Options
    Sorry was at my daughters getting my roots done they were white ?‍♀️ Oh Gillian it’s so hard trying to survive on basic benefits I pray you get your pip it will help you a lot xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    Hiya @Lou67 aww look Lou I'm so glad I found you been years since I remember feeling my immature are times sense of humour lol but I'm starting to go on moaning about myself an we are all here for 4 reason or enougher I'm be negative about myself atm so I m gonna take myself off here for a while an come back when my looney tunes sense of humour comes back so miss crunchy lol giggling here lol look after ur knees an hope ur roots look good an them 2points soon u stay safe ( ur the only one who laughs at my sense of humour) an as Arnold says il be back ??? ⏰ lol ha! Ha! Xxx
  • Lou67
    Options
    Awww Gillian al miss you and I’m here anytime you need to talk, I really hope you start feeling a bit better soon, sometimes it’s so hard to brush off wat your feeling, it’s love a good laugh and youv made me laugh loads ?? please don’t stay away to long ? take care my good pal ???xx
  • Lou67
    Options
    Aww Gillian sorry for messaging I just saw your other post but thot ad message you here, that’s shocking theyr doing another phone call but please don’t give up at least they want more information and didn’t just say no so thst could be positive I’m so sorry your going through all this but please don’t give up youv fought long enough for this xxx
  • gillian72
    Options
    Hiya crunchy lol ?? @Lou67 hope all is good in the hood lol omg what a week I've had coucil tax letter £ 170 odd got till 30th July ffs / landlord letter/ virgin media put me on restrict use lol told them leave my box on then ffs they kept daughters v6 blahh blah lol my tellys to old for that box ffffssss how's u week been lol lol ??
  • Lou67
    Options
    Aww that’s rotten everything goes wrong at the one time, I’m ok just sore as usual ?‍♀️So wen do you think they’ll do the other phone call that’s last thing you needs Mrs xxx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 Ive been shoved back an forth all week pip says ring them to send report coz we didn't receive it they say they have sent it I'm not cut out for 2020 bs an no one got the time of day to listen and talk I'm confused an stressed out as it is every sound or noise is making me jump an anxiety is giving me pulpatations an butterflys I can't keep punishing myself ??
  • Lou67
    Options
    Aww Gillian that’s awful to much stress at the one time, but if theyr saying they’ve sent report out why do they need another phone assessment fkn idiots xxx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 this is what's making me angry, I have been truthful and I've embarrassed an ashamed myself trying to explain an the fact that I know they are not contacting hcp or Drs an I didn't wait for a pandemic to put claim in ffs I have no problem with them contacting my dr but they r not letting me explain that I know esa report is different to pips report but coz I don't know if they r gonna contact Drs because of Novid19 lol that I was asking if I got esa report and gps letter an all these appointments letters I didn't think they would want them because I'm not under any of the drs atm so I didn't see any point putting there names on pip forms until I'm regular seeing any of them yet because I'm still having different tests done atm well not while we keep carm an inhale Novak19 in ha! Ha! see I laugh at myself to make me laugh ???
  • Lou67
    Options
    Awww Gillian I used to always do that laugh to take away how I was really feeling, don’t be embarrassed or ashamed everyone needs to tell these people wats going on in our life’s well lol did anyway if we didn’t they wouldn’t no so don’t beat yourself up for that ?xx
  • gillian72
    Options
    @Lou67 lol for 3days they wos telling me there computers were down an I swear they was the same pll on both ends trying to change there voices when I called other side I could be wrong but I found it funny lol see when I'm happy talking to u I calm down an my brain starts to remember little bits I'm sure lol or maybe not lol she was telling me to try not to worry to much about it they just seemed to want to check a few things to make sure they made the decision but she seemed to say it's just becoz you have only given us you Drs for your hp care an not others that I should be under for some of my illiness an disability that I put on pip form which I get it no problem with them checking ??

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.