Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
We want to hear from people who have experienced Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy or Hyperemesis
Pregnancy Sickness Support is the UK charity supporting people impacted by Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy (NVP) and Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG).
We would like to ensure we are sensitive and relevant to as many people as possible and to those groups who are often overlooked or underrepresented within charity service provision and maternity care.
To help us do this we would like to understand your experience of NVP/HG and get your insight into how, as a charity we can best support you.
We want to hear from people who have experienced Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy or Hyperemesis Gravidarum from communities including but not limited to:
- Impairment, health condition or learning difference
- Refugees and Asylum seekers
- Economic Migrants
- Young People
Please click the link below and complete our survey as fully as you can.
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 602 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 711 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 954 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments