We want to hear from people who have experienced Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy or Hyperemesis — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

We want to hear from people who have experienced Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy or Hyperemesis

Options
KarenPss
KarenPss Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Pregnancy Sickness Support is the UK charity supporting people impacted by Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy (NVP) and Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG).

We would like to ensure we are sensitive and relevant to as many people as possible and to those groups who are often overlooked or underrepresented within charity service provision and maternity care.

To help us do this we would like to understand your experience of NVP/HG and get your insight into how, as a charity we can best support you.

We want to hear from people who have experienced Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy or Hyperemesis Gravidarum from communities including but not limited to:  

• BAME, 
  • LGBTQ+, 
  • Impairment, health condition or learning difference
  • Refugees and Asylum seekers
  • Economic Migrants
  • Young People

Please click the link below and complete our survey as fully as you can.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CPP9K22

Thank you

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @KarenPss

Good Morning & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

I will forward your post onto one of the senior members on here for there input.

Hi @Adam_Scope

Can you please offer me some help with this post????

@steve51
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • KarenPss
    KarenPss Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Can i just confirm that you are happy for this to be posted within the Events, research and opportunities board? I have read through the community guidelines and hope that this is appropriate. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Yep, not a problem @KarenPss. It's fine here. Good luck with your survey. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.