Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

A new poem

Options

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,428 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank poem to Scope Charity
    A young man called Jay,
    As felt time, he gave some back to the Scope charity
    They have given hope and helped cope with Cerebal Palsy over the years
    Now I am  finding different to give some back to the Scope charity 
    The Scope online community have been fantastic by giving great advice to questions need answers to. 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing @Globster, we at Scope certainly appreciate your contributions in the form of your fantastic poetry :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,505 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I love the Scope poem @Globster :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,428 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Thank you poem for Marcus Rashford 

There a football called Marcus Rashford 

Who was so passionate about stopping children who not afford food items.

As he gave hope to many young children warmly in their stomachs 

Thank you Marcus Rashford for stepping up when some family to  stop children going hungry because of some families financial situation who shows how powerful that celebrities can bring change to many causes 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Poem about Pip
    A young woman called Pip was looking forward to her tip to Blackpool.
    which unfortunately got put on hold due to cov19
    Which left her feeling down and unsure about what she was going do
    This was before she found her interest in  glass painting 
    Pip found that glass painting was very therapeutic and relaxing
    She soon was able to turn interest in glass painting into her own business for home. 
    It was a quiet few of hand work for  months as the business was new but with a few months she started making a lot of money because she had been receiving lots of orders from everywhere in the country are world 
    As her business became a rawing success 

• Globster
    Options
      Poem about eve 
    There was a young woman Eve
    That started have belief that she could succeed as grew stronger 
    As Eve found the belief to start her pastures from home. 
    Her friends and family members found them so delicious they suggest to her to start her own bakery 

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sounds like a lovely bakery @Globster :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Options

A poem about the important of friendship 

Old friendships might end but new friendships do begin 

You need friends to help and support you through difficult times in your life 

As lockdown has shown that friendships with each other have kept us going as we join together to get through this pandemic.

As friends have given me the confidence to keep trying my hand at different things

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Globster said:
    A young women called Cher
    A young women  Cher  had upset stomach because she had belly after eating something that didn’t not agree with her stomach but with in a few days Cheri was right as rain 
    I've only just spotted this!  Thank you @Globster, this sounds very much like me as I have a grumpy stomach!

Also, you know what - I think your friendships poem is one of my favourites  <3
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you @Globster!! I'll miss your poems!
    Scope

• Globster
    Options
    @Chloe_Scope
    thank for your kind words I appreciate it really means a lot to me 

• Globster
    Options
    Poem about a young women called Sam 
    There was a young women called Sam who loved go on the tram
    Sam loved her ride on the tram 

• Globster
    edited November 2020
    Options
    A poem about young man called Jay 
    A young man called Jay  who was going to miss the scope and cp online cafe 
    As was on the pathway to succeeding as he had joined an online GCSE English online class tonight because unfortunately I have a hospital appointment on Wednesday and Wednesday and may normally would able to join my Thursday morning online class 
    will pain after my treatment 

• Tori_Scope
    Options
    Enjoy the GCSE English class @Globster! I hope the appointment goes well on Wednesday :) 

• Globster
    edited November 2020
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    I will be busy reviving for a mock exam next week so won’t be posting anything for next week thank you tori I appreciate your kind words my hospital appointment is a regular so I will fantastic after it 

• Tori_Scope
    Options
    Very best of luck for the mock exam @Globster :) Happy revising, and remember to take breaks!

• Richard_Scope
    Richard_Scope Posts: 3,672 Scope online community team
    Options
    The very best of luck @Globster.

Scope
    Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead

'Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.'

Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our

chatbot

and let us know.

• Globster
    Options
    @Richard_Scope
    Thank Richard I appreciate your kind words 

• Globster
    Options
    @Richard_Scope
    Poem about a young man called Richard
    A young man Richard featured in the local newspaper with artwork
    As Richard at the start career
    As Richard artwork was so smart 
    As Richard artwork made some people smile 

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.