If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A new poem

Options

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,076 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That is brilliant @Globster, really well done
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I appreciate everyone kind words 
    I am nowhere famous yet I have a long way to go before I can get that status When I will definitely get there one day I will definitely remember the scope community for being my spring border as I start of my poetry writing journey 
    thank you again to the scope community for being amazing and supportive 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Poem about a young woman Jane
    A young lady called Jane felt the pain of losing her husband called who lost his life in combat whilst in the army. Jane always sheds a tear as she misses James every day and also Armistice Day.
    Armistristice Day has we pay tributes to our lost arms men and woman lost in combat. 
    As Jane strained to changed her life for positive as create her dressmaking business home which started slowly but rapidly moved fast. as her business started to make a fantastic profit 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's easy to be supportive of your poetry @Globster because it's so enjoyable and consistently great :) 

Jane should be very proud of herself!
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,503 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's fantastic @Globster! Well done :)

Have you had your exam yet? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • Globster
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    i just had mock exam today I think it went okay thank you 

• Tori_Scope
    Options
    Great! At least you can relax now @Globster

• Globster
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    I don't I will be able to relax till I get my mock exam results next week

• Globster
    Options
    Poem about a young girl called Cora
    There was a girl Cora 
    Who liked Dora the Explora?
    Has Cora smiled because loved Dora Explora 
    Cora use to wake up when she heard the Dora the Explorer theme song

• Globster
    edited November 2020
    Options
                                                    My poem about Diwali 
    Diwali is a festival of light. 
    It is the Hindu festival with lights is held in the period October to November. It is particularly associated with Lakshmi, is the goddess of prosperity, and marks the beginning of the financial year. 
    As I am family would normally have family members to my home to share beautiful Indian sweets and food and gifts with our family members but due to corvid 19, this year has put paid to that.

• Globster
    Options
    The only reason I have pasted the poem again because I missed out the Ski families also celebrate Diwali 
    My poem about Diwali 
    Diwali is a festival of light. 
    It is the Hindu festival with lights is held in the period October to November. It is particularly associated with Lakshmi, is the goddess of prosperity, and marks the beginning of the financial year. 
    As I am family would normally have family members to my home to share beautiful Indian sweets and food and gifts with our family members but due to corvid 19, this year has put paid to that. I forgot to include Siki families across 

• Globster
    Options
    A poem about young man called Larry
    A young man called Harry  legacy wanted to follow in his family legacy of making homemade bread with led to him selling his homemade online which was a fantastic hit with his new online customers liked the beautiful anromos  of freshly baked bread 

• Tori_Scope
    Options
    I know it's easier said than done, but try and put getting the results to the back of your mind @Globster. You've done everything you can for the moment, so you'll just have to wait and see :) Mock exams are a really great opportunity to see where you're at, so don't put too much pressure on yourself!

I particularly like the Diwali poem. I hope you manage to eat some Indian sweets this year, even though it won't be the same. 

• Globster
    Options
      poem Lee love ]cupey car
    There was a young man called Lee who one day hoped cuprey car.
    As Lee start his own gaming youtube channel which took many years hard work to build his subscribers on his youtube channel.
    As Lee found his own way to create his own style of gaming videos  

As Lee youtube channel gaming videos started making lots of subscriptions as start making lots of money with his videos
    This allowed Lee to finally buy is own cupey car  

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm jealous of Lee @Globster :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Options
    A poem about a baby called Amy
    There was a baby called Amy 
    She had a beautiful little smile.
    Amy was a little cute baby 
    As Army loved her cuddles 

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Ahh that poem reminds me of our @Ami2301 's own little baby!  :)

Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• Globster
    Options
    A poem about a woman called Jenney
    There young woman Janney
    Who saved money for a rainy day?
    As Janney writes monologues which shares online
    As she makes money on social media from her monologues poem

• Globster
    Options
    The poem about Zack and Jack 
    Jack went back packing with his friend Zack 
    As they make through the Sahara desert 
    Where made sure they were both highdrayied 

• Globster
    Options
    A poem about man called Mac start a career in comedian 
    A young man Mac had a nack of cracking jokes for years 
    Mac had imagined preforming his stand up comedy sketches but Mac had to work so hard to prefect his craft of stand up comedy sketches with he shared on his comedy videos sketches online on his social media channels as received some fantastic positive comments from some famous comedians who really enjoyed watching found Mac videos very funny 
    As Mac career as a comedian career began to flourish to unbelievable height 

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.