A new poem - Page 19 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A new poem

Options

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @lisathomas50
    I am having  a fantastic thank Lisa

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,885 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster really nice poem, it is nice to see you back :)
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @66Mustang
    I hope you and family are well and safe?
    It really hard to keep track of things at the moment 
     I would like apologies for not posting on the Scope of online community

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• 66Mustang
    Options
    All good here thanks @Globster I hope you are OK, too?

No need to apologise! :)
  • Globster
    Options
    @66Mustang
    I am fantastic thank you

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Globster that's good hope to see you around the forum 
  • Globster
    Options
    A poem about a young man called Jed
    A young man called Jed, use to dread getting out bed in the mornings.
    As Jed use dislike his tel salesmen job
    As Jed had a powerful head 
    Which led Jed to invent things to help solve the problems of other
    Which gave Jed a fantastic satisfaction by able to help other people

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Jed sounds like a great person @Globster! It's good to see you posting again, and there's no need to apologise for the break. I hope everything's okay?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Globster
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Tori_Scope

I am fantastic to thank you, Tori I hope your family are well and safe?

A poem  about a young man called Chris and unexpected adventure  

1. A young man called Chris’s heart yearns to go on another unexpected adventure soon. 

2. As his heart goes boom boom with excitement at thought of going on another unexpected adventure. 

3. Chris’s head has trepidation about going on this unexpected adventure when suddenly he is heard giving the message emergency landing in a light aircraft on a deserted island.

4. His rate rises as tells himself I arrive on my unexpected adventure. 

5. He was on a deserted island.

6. He has many questions like where to find something to eat and drink because knew a few tins of food and a small travel flask of coffee would not last for too many days.

7. He notices some palm trees which have fresh fruit to stay hydrated and energized.

8. Chris never lost hope of his unexpected adventure being over.

9. The next day, Chris was rescued from the deserted island and he was brought to the safety of the UK shores and his unexpected adventure was brought to a happy conclusion. 

just wrote this poem for loud street poem competition 28-day prompt challenge if I am lucky I will get my poem read out by one their actors if lucky this first day of the prompt challenge I will poem performed their social media channals 

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Globster Ooh good luck with the challenge!! I really enjoyed the poem, very adventurous and dramatic  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Tori_Scope
    Options
    They are thankfully, thanks for asking @Globster

Very best of luck with the competition :) I like the story you've managed to tell through your poem. 

• Globster
    edited February 2021
    Options

A poem young woman called mo who was let go by her parents 

1. A young woman called Mo tells her parents to let her go. 

2. Mo had left the family house and lived on her own at university as she finished a nursing degree and was to find a job in your local hospital as a nurse.   

3. Now Mo parents see that it was a fantastic idea to let their daughter go.

4. Mo was able to show what she had learnt in her nursing degree in her job as a nurse now.

5. Mo was on the front line treating patients with Covid 19 to find out when they had let some patients go and was left frustrated that could do more to save her patient.

6.   Mo had to go for a walk which helped her gather her thoughts before the next patient came in. 

7. Once Mo gets home from work, she finds tears running down her face. She got a sense of relieving her stress and emotional effects through listening to piano music without words.

8. Mo has helped her carry out her job as a nurse and treat patients with Covid 19.

9. Mo has a thank you attitude to her parents for letting her go, to carry her essential job of being a nurse during the pandemic.

• Tori_Scope
    Options
    That's another really great one @Globster :) We certainly owe a lot to all the wonderful nurses who've been on the front line!

• Globster
    Options

A poem about a young lady called Sally and her little lies 

1. A young lady called Sally told pretty little lies.

2.  Her parents despised of Sally pretty little lies.

3.  Sally little lies caused parents to tempers to rise.

4. Her parents brought Sally never to tell pretty little lies.

5. Her pretty little lies broke a friendship.

6. Sally had regretful thoughts, to her little lies had caused.

7. Sally knew it stopped telling her little lies.

8.  She had stopped telling her little lies.

9. Sally had one message never tell little lies. 

• Globster
    Options

Poem about a bright star 

1. I want to be like a bright star 

2. I want to go far.

3. As I buy a new car 

4. I follow the bright star in my car

5. I have the belief the bright star guides me to achieve my dreams 

6. I hope one day become a bright star 

7. I look to go far in my life 

8. The bright star within me is burning so bright like a bright star 

9. I will fight my battles to become a bright star one day

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great to be reading your poems again @Globster

Thanks for sharing as always :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Options

Poem about wild party

1. A young woman called Martry loved her wild party

2. Martry was at an  artsy party at her wild parties.

3. The young woman wore glirrering dresses at her wild party

4. Marty loved  eating smarties at her wild parties

5. Lockdown has now meant her wild  parties had to stop.

6. Marty loved to dance till she dropped.

7. Marty topped dances competition she organised her wild party

8. Marty had harty attitude at her wild paties

9. Marty hoped one day be able host wid parties again  

• Globster
    edited February 2021
    Options
    A poem about a young woman called Jay 
    A young woman called Jay had a love for clay.
    As spend with grey clay.
    Jay loved to make sculptures out clay
    As Jay found people would pay for her beautiful clay sculptures 
    Jay found a career speculating from clay

• Globster
    edited February 2021
    Options

A poem a young called Happy

A young woman called Happy

Who told snappy and catchy jokes 

She  drank a glass of coke

This cleared her croak she had throat

she made joke being on a boat

As made joke about a boyfriend offering his coat

She wrote new material for her comedy show

That brought humorous and laughter to people who were feeling low

A fan of Happy start letter to with yo you helped me out of low 

I finally know where I want to go 

So fan showed Happy 

Her fan start to writing his own songs

His songs talked about rewriting his wrongs in life 

• 66Mustang
    Options
    Really nice poems, @Globster

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.