A new poem - Page 17 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A new poem

Options

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As somebody who's partner recently sprained their ankle, I can sympathise somewhat with Jane.

Awesome poems @Globster

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    a poem young woman called Lucy

A young woman Lucy 
    She like her own smoothes
    As Lucy made some unusual tasty smoothies
    As lucy was able to her own smoothes business
    which started off slowly but started marking money 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A poem a young woman called Rose
    There was a young woman called Rose 
    Who was green-fingered 
    As she was able to plant some beautiful flower
    Where she shared with her friends and family 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Another lovely poem @Globster :) 

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    I found the opportunity interesting and very helpful 

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great @Globster! Did you learn anything particularly interesting that you want to share? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Globster
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    They said you should also keep trying to write the script and if you select for BBC you can explain the situation might do meeting online zoom 

• Ross_Alumni
    Options
    That's good then @Globster, that would certainly make it more accessible.

• Globster
    Options
    Hello Scope community 
    I had a vital book launch online yesterday I just thought email for author sent me after the event.  
    Hello Jay,
    Just a quick email to say thanks for being part of the online launch. I was sorry not to be able to 'see' you but you read so well, I was proud of you and felt really emotional. That extract was just perfect and very powerful. I also saw your short video trailer on the Facebook page and that was great as I could see the person behind the words!
    I have asked the publisher to send your book directly to me so I can sign it, and then forward it on to you as requested. I hope that will work! You are such a star and an inspiration. Keep on being awesome, and take care!
    Cathy x

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Globster Ahhh that's lovely and Cathy is very complimentary about you :)  It sounds like you did a great job!  Well done.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• Globster
    Options
    @Cher_Scope
    I appreciate words kindness 

• Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Working on any more fantastic poems @Globster? :) 

• Globster
    Options
    A poem called about a young man called Simon 
    A young man Simion said put your hands on your head
    As Simon led a with his head.
    As Simon brought motorbike but his wife Sarah went spare because Simion motorbike with asking wife Sarah 

• Globster
    Options
    A poem about a young woman called Trish
    A young woman called Trish 
    She had wished to cook some Michelin star dishes
    Trish had a dream to one day have Michelin star restaurant 
    She began her chief training tiring and straining.
    But she knows she would day achieve her dream of owning a  Michelin star restaurants

• Globster
    Options
    A poem about young women called Grace 
    A young women called Grace had a taste for high end clothing
    But she was not able to afford it because she had a low paid job and Grace started to sob 
    A then found a new job by make up tip videos on YouTube on her own channel which took a lot of hard work before she began to get subscribers to her YouTube channel 

• Globster
    Options
    A poem young women called Kel 
    A young women called Kel was living through hell and a gispy women had put a spell on the women called Kel
    Kel a way revse a woman who was a saikick and helped her of the spell 

• Globster
    Options
    Another poem about young women called Rose 
    There was a young lady called Rose was quick on toes
    Rose was so composed when she was dancing 

• Globster
    Options
    A poem about young women called Peg
    There was a young lady called Peg who was not steady on her feet 
    As Peg wanted to beat her condition that meant she was not going stop her from her showing her talent for making her own beeding designs which she sold to customers worldwide 

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You've certainly been busy @Globster! I like the one about Rose. It's simple, but I really like the rhymes.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Globster
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    I did not win the poetry competition where I selected the scope charity but I am going let get me down I feel great opportunity learn from experience  and make a stronger person from this and I am never giving trying these different opportunities as I stay positive anything I do  

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.