Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Dkaveney1!
I lost my wife six years ago after 40 years together and I lost my son just before christmas and my daughter is having an operation for cancer next week.I started having fits just before christmas which ment I have lost my only means of getting out as my mobility is not good so I am pretty much house bound apart from going to the hospital three time a week by transport for dialysis. I have started having panic attacks and I think it is because I am so alone and I don't know what to do.Please excuse my spelling.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 835 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 301 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.2K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 770 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.