Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, would you be able to fill in a questionnaire for me
I am doing some research for school into how disabilities and special needs can affect children in their everyday lives. At the end of my research, I am going to make a product to help with a problem that I will identify. It should only take about 5 minutes and it would be really helpful for me. I have chosen to research into this area as I have had a bit of experience helping out in a special needs school but I would love to get some information from people I don't know. It is completely confidential so I don't know who you are. The only personal bit of information I have asked for is the special need that your child has.
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Fancy a chat in our virtual coffee lounge?Put the kettle on and have a chat in our coffee lounge with other members. We talk about hobbies, games and anything else you can think of!
Cerebral Palsy (CP) Online CafeHere's a new opportunity for people with CP or a similar disability (aged 20+) to get together and chat. The sessions are in partnership with CP Sport so you can find out more and meet people from both organisations.
Are you struggling?Read our 'Coping with stress, low mood and isolation' support thread for a run-down of ideas on how to banish those blues and feel happier.
Events, research and opportunities disclaimerThe Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.