Hi, would you be able to fill in a questionnaire for me — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, would you be able to fill in a questionnaire for me

oconnmar
oconnmar Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am doing some research for school into how disabilities and special needs can affect children in their everyday lives. At the end of my research, I am going to make a product to help with a problem that I will identify. It should only take about 5 minutes and it would be really helpful for me. I have chosen to research into this area as I have had a bit of experience helping out in a special needs school but I would love to get some information from people I don't know. It is completely confidential so I don't know who you are. The only personal bit of information I have asked for is the special need that your child has.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=ycxpM00Rj0eC8FGzllA6SaJ0pI6BwBpBnd5-pbGA1dVUMENLMVk0WVlTTlBaVjdPOUM5R01TSUlLUi4u

Thank you

Oconnmar

Comments

• phillycollings29
    phillycollings29 Community member Posts: 57 Courageous
    Welcome @oconnmar

I think it is fabulous that you are doing some research and have chosen Scope.  Although I am not in a position to be able to answer your question I am certain there will be someone here who can and I hope you get on well.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.