Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is OkeO!

OkeOOkeO Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi.  My name is Oke.  I would like to meet new friends with the hope for friendship to develop into love.
I have a moderate learning disability.  I'm very chatty and bubbly and friendly.  I love to laugh and have fun, I love dancing and performing.  I'd love to chat with new people from here.

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,242 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community it is great you have joined us

Unfortunately we are not a dating or chat room but our members are very friendly  and you can often make good friends on here.

Have a look around you might want to start in our coffee lounge section and feel free to join in any discussions

What sort of performing do yoou do it sounds interesting
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,456 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @OkeO and welcome to the community :) 
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

Scope community team

Great to have you with us @OkeO. You're very welcome here. Have you had a look at some of the discussions in our coffee lounge?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @OkeO

Good Evening it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with????

@steve51
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,048 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @OkeO - & welcome to the community. It's good to 'meet' you; you sound like a very outgoing person, & I hope you meet someone where that all important friendship may develop into love.
    Might you consider 'Outsiders,' which has online links, & also, when things are considered safe again, has places where people can meet. It just sounds like this may be helpful to you from what you have said. Here's the link: https://www.outsiders.org.uk    
    Meanwhile, as has been said, you're also very welcome here. Do join in; try the link to our virtual 'Coffee lounge' that Adrian gave, & chat here any time. I look forward to hearing from you again. :)

Sign in or join us to comment.