Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi everyone. My name is Lauren, I am 21 years old from Scotland, I have special needs: I am deaf, short sighted, i have dyspraxia and learning development delays. I am in the process of getting diagnose with autism, I have severe social anxiety. I have kidney disease (Left kidney failing) No dialysis yet) but i'll keep fighting. I live with my mum and younger sister. My mum can't always take me out as she has her own health issues, i have been stuck in the house for over a year now and i'm pretty lonely a lot as spend most of my time in my bedroom. I do not have much friends at all. I hope to hear from the scope community soon. Thank you.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.