Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is louise_96!
Hello, my name is Sarah Louise and I live on the Isle of Man. I have recently been diagnosed FND I constantly have server lower leg pain, neck pain and struggle with weakness in my arms I currently work full time but I am struggling everyday. There is very limited resources on the Isle of Man so I am struggling to find help and people that have similar issues. I struggle to sleep at night so I’m exhausted all the time my mind goes into over drive at night and I think about all sorts of things. I’m worried about my partner and how this is effecting him as he has no one that understands what he’s going through either. So maybe talking on here will help us both. Thanks for reading my story.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.