Hello - Page 9 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

Options

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,577 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No worries at all. Always happy to help and advise with anything related to benefits.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • lesLY1
    lesLY1 Community member Posts: 263 Courageous
    Options
    I hv another prob I came to the uk on Oct 25 2020 n then left on  dec 12.and bcos of the pandemic stayed in goa my home place wen my mother lived ter and bcos was told tat I wld loose my status was told to b back bfre 31 st dec 
    The points did say tat if I was out of the country n not been ter for 6 months with a appropriate cause like disability 1 year wld b considered so m not applying for presettled once again
  • lesLY1
    Options
    Was just wondering if I hv to reapply for presettled status again.
    My application was acknowledged in jan tat I hv a preset status n to b eligible for settled status hv to complete 6 months but bcos of disabitly cldnt make it so after my surgery came back bcos of brexit 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Poppy you need to read properly I said for lesly to phone them and find out what help they can get i am helping the person slowly so as not to scare them I have been speaking to this person since they came on here and being careful and polite  gaining trust  I am seeking advice for this person 

I said they will get something I didnt say what and please stop haveing a go at me  
  • poppy123456
    Options
    If you have pre-settled status you will also need to have the right to reside before you can claim UC. If you have settled status then you'll be able to to claim UC.

Once you've lived in the UK for 2 full years out of 3 if you have a disability that affects your ability to do daily activities then you'll be able to claim PIP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    Lesly you need to get professional help as you have only been here for a month I have spoken to someone as I said I would 

They said you need  to get in touch with cab or if you have someone already that helps you with your  status as new rules apply since we left brecht   you won't be able to work here until you sort your status out 

How long has your sister been here 
  • lesLY1
    Options
    Thnks to all of u and all have been extremely thoughtful and kind to help out have never got such wonderful responses and tat means to all here Am in touch with Lisa and everyone of u has guided me well
  • lesLY1
    Options
    My sister and her hubby are doing fine both of them working here been only 2 years though and her hubby has been transferred here in the same company and doing great so here I am trying to get things working out for me and they have been ter for me
  • lesLY1
    Options
    Her hubby is working for a reputed company in Cardiff and an engineer 
  • lesLY1
    Options
    Well am entitled to work here on preset status but getting a job with my present status is a bit 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    Kedly has only just said today all of what is going on and my messages were sent before lesly disclosed  and as you can  all see  its not straight forward so I sought advice  but again the same two people jumped in yes I have only been here for two weeks but doesn't mean I don't know anything  

I am sorry but I will say what I am going to say just because poppy has been here longer doesnt mean she is always right  and I was taking things slowly with lesly as even though its only message g I new it wasn't straight forward

I was trying to take it slowly and not jump in and let lezly tell me their story thats why I asked questions I was asking this is a group for everyone not a poppy  only group 

Sorry if you don't like what I have said but this is twice  you have both  said something to me  I have been polite in what I have said 

• poppy123456
    Options
    I'm sorry but you have given mis-information on quite a few occassions and it's not right. You give the information and then contradict yourself further on in the thread. I'm sorry but it's very concerning.
  • lesLY1
    Options
    Yes actually everyone thought I was living here for years on a continous basis if I had been more clear about my nationality it wld hv been easy but let me say again all hv been wonderful out here and wish that all stay closely ?
  • lesLY1
    Options
    Well I didnt give any miss information it's just that I hv told what am looking for as not aware of certain things
  • lesLY1
    Options
    Ters no harm to ask if I am eligible for something my main concern is work and m on it. Thanks 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    @lesLY1 you haven't given any mis-information and i'm sorry that you thought you had.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    Lesly i poppy is talking about me 
  • lesLY1
    Options
    Thnks will cya tommrw and thnks again?
  • lesLY1
    Options
    Well all I can say is u all r very nice 
  • lesLY1
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.