Dylan Ali I am looking for a puppy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dylan Ali I am looking for a puppy

Options
arylak88
arylak88 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone I’m looking for a puppy 

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @arylak88 sorry I think your on the wrong site i there is another site called scope that provide dogs I just checked is it an assistance dog you are looking for 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,667 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Not on here you're not unless as above its a guide dog then try the RNIB
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,105 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @arylak88 - we've had several people joining Scope asking about pets for sale, which is a bit confusing as this is a site trying to help people with disabilities. I hope you would kindly help in saying about the link that led you here so we don't disappoint others looking for a puppy. Many of us are pet lovers, so hope you find a puppy. :)
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @chiarieds when you go on line and type in scope there are lots of different things one of the scope advertised is dogs I did look myself as its the 2nd time since I have been here  it is very confusing on line there are so many different scopes ? 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @arylak88 and welcome to the community. I think you might have come to the wrong place if you're looking for a puppy, but it'd be really good if you could tell us where you found the link to this site so we could take a look at where the confusion is coming from. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,105 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lisathomas50 - sorry for the late reply. A couple of new members who have kindly replied asking for a puppy/to see if we still had an advertised dog, said they got a link from newsnow.co.uk. Unfortunately that was the only info received, & not the actual links they'd used that led them here by mistake. Both Poppy & I have looked in the past on the NewsNow site, but couldn't see any link that would lead someone here. The Scope team  are aware of this, & hoping to find out more.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.