Dylan Ali I am looking for a puppy — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dylan Ali I am looking for a puppy

arylak88
arylak88 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone I’m looking for a puppy 

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @arylak88 sorry I think your on the wrong site i there is another site called scope that provide dogs I just checked is it an assistance dog you are looking for 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,607 Disability Gamechanger
    Not on here you're not unless as above its a guide dog then try the RNIB
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @arylak88 - we've had several people joining Scope asking about pets for sale, which is a bit confusing as this is a site trying to help people with disabilities. I hope you would kindly help in saying about the link that led you here so we don't disappoint others looking for a puppy. Many of us are pet lovers, so hope you find a puppy. :)
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @chiarieds when you go on line and type in scope there are lots of different things one of the scope advertised is dogs I did look myself as its the 2nd time since I have been here  it is very confusing on line there are so many different scopes ? 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Hi @arylak88 and welcome to the community. I think you might have come to the wrong place if you're looking for a puppy, but it'd be really good if you could tell us where you found the link to this site so we could take a look at where the confusion is coming from. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @lisathomas50 - sorry for the late reply. A couple of new members who have kindly replied asking for a puppy/to see if we still had an advertised dog, said they got a link from newsnow.co.uk. Unfortunately that was the only info received, & not the actual links they'd used that led them here by mistake. Both Poppy & I have looked in the past on the NewsNow site, but couldn't see any link that would lead someone here. The Scope team  are aware of this, & hoping to find out more.

Brightness