What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    That sounds delicious @janer1967. Thanks for sharing with us! Though, you all always make me feel hungry with this thread. What is everyone else eating this evening?  :)
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,075 Championing
    I had some burgers fron the butchers so made cheese burgers with salad
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,121 Connected
    It’s my cheat night I’m having a pizza. 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    edited February 2022
    Just beans on toast for me.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    All sounds very yummy, and similar to @L_Volunteer this thread always makes me feel hungry. We'll be having wedges with some veg and a Japanese food that I can't remember the name of because I've not heard of it before. I also can't remember what the food is exactly, because Monday feels like a long time ago :D 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    We've had a very bizi afternoon, so ended up just grabing a KFC to eat back at home - even thats gone up since the last time we had it x
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    I have cheese pasta and chicken tonight! How delicious. On that note, I love chicken. KFC sounds great @SueHeath :D
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Salmon fillet , sliced crispy potato and leeks in cheese sauce 
  • bg844
    Takeaway tonight, can’t be bothered full of a cold
  • SueHeath
    janer1967 said:
    Salmon fillet , sliced crispy potato and leeks in cheese sauce 
    mmmmm that sounds lovely - i would do that but hubby wouldn't, and are you participating in a little wine? 
  • Sandy_123
    Get well soon @bg844 I'm tempted by a Chinese 
  • SueHeath
    sorry to hear about the cold bg844 hope it's not the really bad one thats going around here , i would of had a bet on the colds my family have had, that it was the dreaded "V" word ha ha, but after lots of test they are all negative, but its still a nasty cold.
    Have you decided what take away to have?

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    I made a Thai green curry last night from a recipe kit, which was really nice. I'm not sure what I'm going to have tonight yet, but another one from the recipe box I imagine!

I had a veggie sausage sandwich for lunch today, which was tasty. Plenty of HP Sauce, of course. 
  • SueHeath
    We are trying chicken Kung Po tonight, never tried this one, with fried rice and ofcourse it's Friday so a nice glass of wine or two ha ha 
  • bg844
    Thank you both, I’m sure a few beechams will sort me out. Enjoy all of your food tonight!
  • Sandy_123
    I like veggy sausages quorn and Linda McCartney and the quorn burgers. I'm really fancying rice with a hot Chinese curry sauce on 
  • SueHeath
    go with what you fancy Sandy, i find you enjoy it better.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    Yes, I had Quorn ones today @Sandy_123. The Linda McCartney ones are nice, too. I've heard the Richmond ones are really good.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    No wine sue I'm not a big drinker tho I was in my younger days 

I sometimes have the odd one if we go out for meal 
  • freddythefrog
    freddythefrog Community member Posts: 10 Connected
    I’m gonna have a takeaway tomorrow night, what is everyone’s favourite takeaway to have if you have one? Or what is everyone’s favourite quick meal?