What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Ha ha yep i ended up taking the chilli's of that i could see @Ross_Scope i was blowing my mouth like the pizza was hot in heat ha ha 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    Haha yeah I said to mum we should stick to once a week or we get sick of it yes those pizzas look and sound v nice
  • SueHeath
    We like them @Geegeenumber1
  • Geegeenumber1
    I love spicy pizza so would enjoy I think. Had a bit of leftover cod and chips still tasty cold but even more filling... More carby and starchy lol
  • SueHeath
    Ha ha yep and i hope the cat got some x
  • GeoffN
    GeoffN Community member Posts: 178 Contributor
    Geoff has just had Tomato Soup. Now going to have Chicken, Haddock, Potatoes, Brocolli, Carrots and Crabsticks.
  • SueHeath
    Thats a bit of a different mixture @GeoffN
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    I had pizza at lunchtime today. Thank goodness too otherwise you would have all made me crave pizza :D
  • Geegeenumber1
    Had half a cheese and onion sandwich for lunch. So happy as negotiated 400 pound off my carpetright bill for 3 rooms of flooring and carpet to get it under budget lol
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Good bartering there 

Tonight I'm having moussaka with crispy potato slices 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Hmmmm love mousakka

Is it homemade love the Iceland one

Yeah saves me what I lost paying rent in advance while giving four weeks notice on old place! 
  • janer1967
    It's not homemade it's the special range from asda , I have made my own before but only me that likes it so unless I freeze it not worth making 
  • Geegeenumber1
    The Iceland ones delicious and very generous portion. Il have to try the asda one. Anything to remind us of greece eh haha 
  • janer1967
    Agree there I love Greece and Greek food the people as well 
  • Geegeenumber1
    I'm back to the same hotel this year end of August again hope it's as good as last year then off away again at Xmas to celebrate my masters. Earned it this year! 
  • janer1967
    I'm sure it will br just as good 
    I'm going to benidorm for Xmas not been abroad for few years not since becoming disabled so nervous but looking forward to it 

I also like Cyprus same sort of culture and food as Greece 
  • Geegeenumber1
    good for u. I'm away for Xmas anf new year too you won't regret it. They looked after us I went round in buggy cart every where didn't use wheelchsit but worried won't get same service but won't be as heavy which hopefully will be better yeah lovely Cyprus and Greece. Benidorm be lovely never been have you. I'd like to go. It is daunting but bet you'll love it we regret the years we've not gone away 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    Chicken fajitas  wraps with oven chips
  • Geegeenumber1
    Had all my kids fish anf chips for lunch that will do me for today I reckon maybe a bit of Mars Easter egg later @some
  • Geegeenumber1
    Cold mill