Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    you'll still enjoy it @bg844
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    SueHeath said:
    you'll still enjoy it @bg844
    I do like a nice home made one, although in a Wetherspoons it’s acceptable to have a few beers haha. I haven’t got much shopping in or drinks so I’ll have to pop to Tesco tomorrow. 
  • SueHeath
    Nothing wrong with having a bear with your curry if thats what you want @bg844
    Yes i agree i like making curry's as well.
    Your day planned for tomo then ha ha.
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    Oooh cobbler spunds good and enjoy your curry I love a homemade curry with cream and all the spices esp with lamb il Def be making one when I move in I'm gonna make a list of all the things il try when I can but mum will help as I can't stand for long periods 
  • SueHeath
    Don't forget to freeze in small batches @Geegeenumber1 x
  • Geegeenumber1
    @bg844 this move and having the car has really got me put and about more in the shops I feel so energised and happy to be seeing people and doing things. I don't stand and queue in shops as I can't but I can sit and wait or whatever it's a lot more than I was doing the last two years 

It's wonderful and making steps up every day
  • Geegeenumber1
    Had a lovely ice cold diet pepsi with lemon and lime didn't fancy alcohol today
  • SueHeath
    I can tell it's put a spring in your step @Geegeenumber1
  • Geegeenumber1
    I also thought I'd feel nervous going out and about going in shops etc like with lockdown ppl did but I don't it's great

Yeah @SueHeath bbought some really cheap tiny containers from Asda only about 80p haha I'm very well prepared lol
  • bg844
    Takeaway tonight, my brother is coming round. He said he is going to order us both a 'trap' box which will be a new experience for me lol.
  • Geegeenumber1
    Enjoy your takeaway off to flat again we've booked the hungry Horse pub up in shooters Hill been once before but depends if they've got enough parking if we stay. Not sure what will have
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    Intrigued what a trap box is @bg844 but enjoy
  • Geegeenumber1
    Not going pub now had kids cod and chips yet again lol couldn't resist. Will be making home cooked meals soon enough might try homemade fish and chips with my deep fat fryer
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    edited April 2022
    I hope you enjoyed your kids cod and chips @Geegeenumber1. It sounds like you are particularly enjoying fish and chips at the moment. No surprises there either because fish and chips = delicious! I had sausages and pasta for lunch so I have a sandwich and fruit for tea tonight  :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    Hope you enjoyed!! 
  • SueHeath
    Sandy_123 said:
    Intrigued what a trap box is @bg844 but enjoy
    Me to @bg844 you will have to let us know when you know what it is ha ha 
  • SueHeath
    To night we are having Chicken pakora salad and a few chips and of course as it's Friday a cheaky glass of wine as well x
  • Sandy_123
    I've got left over again, but your All tempting me with fish n chips 
  • Sandy_123
    I did a home made omelette in the end, with mushrooms and cheese
  • bg844
    So, my first ever experience of a trap box haha. It was very weird but tasty, I got fried seafood in a tub which had topped chips on it and a Waffle dessert with chocolate sauce in the same tub too. Instructions said to eat all at once and I thought the sweetness and savoury would have been too much but I'd definitely get it again. If you Google 'Trap Kitchen Manchester' you might see the menu.