What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    In the pub having a kids meal of bird's-eye chicken dippers mash and beans just the type of thing used to enjoy after school and still like ocasdionally now. Asked for a butter sachet for the mash lol. And half a Stella. Cream crackered. Back to mums tonight then cleaning and sorting in London again early and still gotta sort oven. And had to leave my beloved American ff which cost me neatly a grand won't fit through the narrow doorways will go to charity 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    Sounds like you had a lovely evening @Geegeenumber1, and a great choice of meal :) 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Hopefully your nearly there @Geegeenumber1 or two thirds of the way ha ha.
    Shame about the fridge freezer so you will need to buy another one. it's all money isn't it. x
  • Geegeenumber1
    Yes but since my sleeve I don't need a huge American fridge freezer and it would have had to have gone in my living room with a screen. Lot of money to lose but new stuff is a new start and il recoup my savings easily as rent so cheap. I was saving for a mortgage remember which would have cost a lot. Hopefully a good person will benefit buying the ff in a charity shop. It's bad memories too from that flat. Be nice having all new albeit cheaper stuff

Had a morrisons finest peaches and cream yogurt for breakfast 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Also found out my 500 pound new world red oven wasn't disclnn9its dual dual and electric part still connected so gotta pay someone to do that and remove it so likely need new oven too... Its a costly business someone will get some top goods 
  • SueHeath
    It flipin is as well @Geegeenumber1 good job you've got the time span to sort things as well, x
  • Geegeenumber1
    Yes luckily my study has been extended so first assignment not due til 22 July hopefully not sleeping on floor or out of boxes or living on kids meals or turning into a fish by then lol xx
  • SueHeath
    Ha ha love that - hope the rest of your day is productive x
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Bacon cheese and tomato quiche with cauliflower cheese 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    How do you all continue to make me feel very hungry! Last night was sweet and sour chicken and rice  :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    Had a cheese and onion sandwich for lunch think having pork loin with golden rice and spanish sauce for dinner make a change from eating out having a drop of red wine surrounded by boxes
  • SueHeath
    Scampi/salad and a few chips tonight for us 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,059 Championing
    edited May 2022
    I went to McDonald's and tryed the mc plant burger, I recommend it very tasty.
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Nando's for lunch yesterday so didn't have anything. Having a Beef Cobbler tonight.
  • SueHeath
    My husband has suddenly found beef cobbler ha ha he loves it now, 
    not sure what we having tonight yet, it's our shopping day so sometimes see something that we think we'll treat our selves to.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,059 Championing
    Beef steak stew and dumplins  in slow cooker for tonight, I usually put potatoes in, but I'm going to do mash for a change.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Sausages and chips  :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Not decided yet either 
    Toastie or jacket potato or fish and chips 
  • SueHeath
    Decided to have chicken curry tonight and of course as it is Friday i will be having my glass of wine x
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    pasta bake with garlic bread