What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Been out for the day and went to a Turkish restaurant for late lunch so won't be having tea 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    All sounding delicious again! Last night, I had scampi, potatoes and salad. Not sure what is on the menu tonight yet. Good luck with removals @Geegeenumber1 :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    Enjoy your scampi love scampi. We're off for a well deserved drink in pub and late lunch early dinner after 
  • janer1967
    Lamb hot pot with left over meat and veg from Sunday 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    No idea what we going to have later, see what hubby fancy's when he comes in from work.
    @janer1967 that will be the best hotpot ever xx
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,060 Championing
    The chip van  came today, so had fish and chips, I was shocked how much their prices have gone up, 😳 won't be making that a regular now nearly 10 pound. 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Haha that's how much it is round here everywhere sandy is it good though. Luckily the kids one is more than enough even for mum who eats loads like I used to and makes two portions for me. We had it yet again today just over a fiver! 
  • SueHeath
    Your going to look like a fish @Geegeenumber1 at this rate or totally go of it ha ha x
    Hubby had faggots,mash and peas tonight and i had beef lasagne and salad i hate faggots !!!
  • easy
    easy Scope Member Posts: 681 Empowering
    I had a jacket spud with cheese & beans, it was good and tasty.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    edited May 2022
    Thank you @Geegeenumber1. The scampi was good indeed. How were the drink and late pub lunch?  :) & you all continue to make me feel very hungry! Although, also in agreement about the sharp prices @Sandy_123 :p
  • Geegeenumber1
    Haha went for fish anf chips again yesterday still doing removals again today but might be going pub after so much clearing up to do after!! Will take days. Won't be done for hours today I doubt. Will need a drink shame can't get drunk anymore not hungry yet!! 
  • SueHeath
    Were having Sausage/egg/mushrooms and wedges tonight 
  • janer1967
    Got a veg casserole on the go in the slow cooker will add some dumplings 
  • Sandy_123
    Pro ably just have a bacon sandwhich 
  • SueHeath
    What did you have when you were out today @Sandy_123 x

What was last nights dinner like @janer1967 (lamb hotpot) x
  • Sandy_123
    We had fish strips, chips and a bun.littlen had beans with hers. I'm craving a good old beef stew, think May be on the menu this weak.
  • SueHeath
    Mmmm that sounded nice anyway - beef stew with dumplings - any time of the year for me x
  • janer1967
    The lamb hot pot was amazing all the things I like in it and mint sauce of course 
  • SueHeath
    mmmm thought it would be - you lucky thing lamb twice in one week ha ha xx
  • janer1967
    @SueHeath technically twice in 2 weeks Sunday for me is last day of week lol