What's for tea tonight!

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    Breakfast may have only just passed, but let's start planning our evening meal shall we? :) 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,162 Championing
    I have rice, curry, samosas, tandoori chicken and kebabs left over from yesterday, so no cooking today.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Homemade chilli con carne and savoury rice 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Not feeling too well today, having one of those days. I will have to see what my imagination can come up with later on, if anything.  :| Most likely will have a tin of soup as I'm not too hungry.
  • Sandy_123
    @bg844 oh no. Hope you feel better later, take care
  • janer1967
    Hope you feel better soon @bg844
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Thank you. On another question, does anyone of you have pudding after your tea? People say it’s weird that I wait till late evening to have a good old munch on some chocolate.
  • spankie76
    spankie76 Community member Posts: 30 Connected
    Mmmm Spanish chicken tonight?
  • janer1967
    I don't very often have puddings or sweet stuff being diabetic and I don't eat between meals 

I do occasionally have a treat when I bake but when I make a cake I usually only have 1 piece my son has the rest 
  • coylygirl
    coylygirl Community member Posts: 282 Empowering
    I always like to make an effort and cook a special meal on a Friday night, so tonight it's steak and peppercorn sauce with all the trimmings.  Can't wait  :)
  • Geegeenumber1
    Geegeenumber1 Community member Posts: 1,067 Empowering
    @coylygirl
    Sounds divine what trimmings have you got making me hungry

I'm having pork belly cauliflower mash gravy veg and Yorkshire puddings 
  • coylygirl
    @Geegeenumber1 yours sounds delicious too.  I'm having triple cooked chips, onion rings, grilled tomato, field mushroom with garlic butter and minted peas.  Diet food this is not!  Enjoy x
  • Geegeenumber1
    @coylygirl
    making my mouth water i have to wait til sunday for my cheat day ha ha though im having yorkshire puds
  • coylygirl
    @Geegeenumber1 Take it you're on a diet regime - which one are you following?  I'm just trying to eat less and get a calorie deficit with my walking, and I've cut down drastically on the booze too - although I will be going to my local when it opens Monday for a swift half or so.  What's the plan for Sunday?

• coylygirl
    @Geegeenumber1 Oh no, plans have just totally changed.  My friend has just rung to say she's coming over tomorrow so as I have 2 steaks in the Fridge, looks like it's gonna be a ready meal tonight!  That was rapid
  • Geegeenumber1
    Oh no how dissalointing you have tomorrow to look forward to. Sunday will be roast lamb with all the trimmings and I also have dessert and wine on Sundays and a nice breakfast

Every other day I calorie count I can't exercise because of bad knees

I do fairly low carb and high protein I've a lot of weight to lose what about you
  • Geegeenumber1
    I had dinner at lunch seabass cays it was due to expire and salmon new potatoes and spinach 
  • Sandy_123
    Im fancying  fish n chips  only me at home so might be chippy delivery 
  • Geegeenumber1
    Yummy im so bored with diet food enjoy
  • janer1967
    Saturday night takeaway not decided what yet