Hi, my name is Clidaras2021! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Clidaras2021!

Options
Clidaras2021
Clidaras2021 Community member Posts: 41 Listener
I moved back to England in March this year, with my family. I was born here 19 years ago and left when I was a few years old.
I would like to meet people and get a nice job here. I love meeting people and worked in a Furniture manufacturing company in South Africa with my Dad. I also helped to market a Range of Vegan treats with a lady there that was a Scientist and her name was Dr Vie.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

Are you finding being back in the UK hope you are settling in OK 

Unfortunately the job market isn't in a good place after the pandemic with lots people being made unemployed 

Hopefully this will start to change 

I suggest you enrol on some job sites like indeed for example or Reed or the job centre 

Fingers crossed for you 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Clidaras2021 - & welcome to the community, as well as welcome back to the UK. :)
    Scope has some info about looking for work, which you may find helpful too. Please see:
    The very best of luck in getting a job you enjoy.
  • Clidaras2021
    Options
    yes im feeling comfortable and safer in the uk . since ive been here ive been visiting my real mom and my sister sarah Jane thats lives in Westernsupermare and ive seen a lots of things since ive been here in the uk.Im excited about doing this course and im sure i will find a good job. Thank you for your response.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Clidaras2021

Welcome to the community and thanks for introducing yourself , I'm sure you will enjoy being a part of this community :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Clidaras2021
    Options
    thank im sure i will
  • Clidaras2021
    Options
    i cant wait to get a good job and im sure i will enjoy it and i will make alot of friends during my time in the uk and i will prove that i can do everything properly in my job . im enjoying my life so far in the uk and im sure i will do well during my course and everything i have to do.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.