Hi, my name is Clidaras2021! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Clidaras2021!

Options
Clidaras2021
Clidaras2021 Community member Posts: 41 Listener
I moved back to England in March this year, with my family. I was born here 19 years ago and left when I was a few years old.
I would like to meet people and get a nice job here. I love meeting people and worked in a Furniture manufacturing company in South Africa with my Dad. I also helped to market a Range of Vegan treats with a lady there that was a Scientist and her name was Dr Vie.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

Are you finding being back in the UK hope you are settling in OK 

Unfortunately the job market isn't in a good place after the pandemic with lots people being made unemployed 

Hopefully this will start to change 

I suggest you enrol on some job sites like indeed for example or Reed or the job centre 

Fingers crossed for you 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Clidaras2021 - & welcome to the community, as well as welcome back to the UK. :)
    Scope has some info about looking for work, which you may find helpful too. Please see:
    The very best of luck in getting a job you enjoy.
  • Clidaras2021
    Options
    yes im feeling comfortable and safer in the uk . since ive been here ive been visiting my real mom and my sister sarah Jane thats lives in Westernsupermare and ive seen a lots of things since ive been here in the uk.Im excited about doing this course and im sure i will find a good job. Thank you for your response.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Clidaras2021

Welcome to the community and thanks for introducing yourself , I'm sure you will enjoy being a part of this community :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Clidaras2021
    Options
    thank im sure i will
  • Clidaras2021
    Options
    i cant wait to get a good job and im sure i will enjoy it and i will make alot of friends during my time in the uk and i will prove that i can do everything properly in my job . im enjoying my life so far in the uk and im sure i will do well during my course and everything i have to do.

Brightness