Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, I'm Matthew. I'm looking to make friends with people with similar conditions.
Hello I'm Matthew I'm 24 and I'm from the uk and ive got autism, adhd, social anxiety, depression, dyslexia and dypraxia and a few other bits and I'm just wondering is there anyone that I can talk to that is around my age and has the same or similar problems or conditions as me as i don't know anyone my age that I can talk to or relate to that has the same or similar problems as me and i don't have any friends my age the only friends I have are adults alot older than me and I'm getting to the point where I'm really struggling
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 609 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 682 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.