News and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Would you have a meal with your ex?

Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 5,002

Scope community team

edited June 29 in News and opportunities

Eating With My Ex is a BBC3 reality show where ex-couples have a frank and honest conversation about their relationship over the course of a meal. 

These ex-couples apply for a variety of reasons; wanting to get back together, finding out why the relationship broke down, or even just talking through issues that could bring up a variety of interesting talking points.

They're currently in their fifth series, and they believe that disabled people are massively under-represented in reality television. They're therefore aiming to make this series as inclusive as possible.

Who can get involved?

They're looking for 18 to 30 year olds who are engaging, interesting and have lots to say! 

The process

The process is as follows:

• an initial chat with you
  • a chat with your ex-partner (if they are willing, of course!)
  • a Zoom call with you and your ex individually so the senior team at BBC3 and Thames TV can decide who goes on the show

How can I get involved?

If you're interested in applying, please email [email protected], or contact them via WhatsApp on 07388 130 270.

casting call for the BBC 3 show eating with my ex All of the information on the poster is listed above
Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.