Hi,

boltbak
boltbak Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, my name is boltbak! its a mix of my pets names - my ESA's (emotional support creatures) i saw the ad on tv and was really inspired

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,483 Championing
    Hi @boltbak - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. It's great the TV ad led you here, now I would really like to know your pets names, & it would also be good if you could also tell us a little bit about yourself too, thank you. :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    Hello @boltbak

Welcome to the community, thanks for introducing yourself and it's great to hear that you saw the advert. 

How are you today?
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,537 Championing
    Hi and welcome to the community, I hope you find lots to enjoy on the site. Best wishes ?
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Hi @boltbak

Thanks for joining us here on Scope's forum. It is great to see that you have joined us. I love emotional support animals, they are wonderful, aren't they! I am particularly amazed at how much emotional support dogs can identify! What type of emotional support animal do you have? I will look forward to hearing your response. Please also feel free to get involved in our other discussions on the forum. I will look forward to seeing you around  :)