Hi, — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi,

Options
boltbak
boltbak Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, my name is boltbak! its a mix of my pets names - my ESA's (emotional support creatures) i saw the ad on tv and was really inspired

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @boltbak - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. It's great the TV ad led you here, now I would really like to know your pets names, & it would also be good if you could also tell us a little bit about yourself too, thank you. :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @boltbak

Welcome to the community, thanks for introducing yourself and it's great to hear that you saw the advert. 

How are you today?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community, I hope you find lots to enjoy on the site. Best wishes ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @boltbak

Thanks for joining us here on Scope's forum. It is great to see that you have joined us. I love emotional support animals, they are wonderful, aren't they! I am particularly amazed at how much emotional support dogs can identify! What type of emotional support animal do you have? I will look forward to hearing your response. Please also feel free to get involved in our other discussions on the forum. I will look forward to seeing you around  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness