Hi. I have Cerebral Palsy and epilepsy, and I'm a passionate disability rights activist — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi. I have Cerebral Palsy and epilepsy, and I'm a passionate disability rights activist

Options
GinaPatel
GinaPatel Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hi everyone,

I’m Gina and I’m a young woman with Cerebral Palsy and epilepsy. I have left side hemiplegia and I’m passionate about disability rights activist.

I have done a TED talk and I’m proud to work for the NHS. I sit on numerous boards and I always want to make other people lives better.

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @GinaPatel - & welcome indeed to the community. Can only say, thank you for working in the NHS, & wanting to help people with disabilities so much. I'm sure you will enjoy the forum, & being part of this community. Please do join in with the discussions. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @GinaPatel :) It's great to have you with us. How are you doing today?

It's good to hear that you're passionate about being a disability rights activist, and that you're proud to work for the NHS. What was your TED talk about?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.