Hi. I have Cerebral Palsy and epilepsy, and I'm a passionate disability rights activist — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi. I have Cerebral Palsy and epilepsy, and I'm a passionate disability rights activist

Options
GinaPatel
GinaPatel Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hi everyone,

I’m Gina and I’m a young woman with Cerebral Palsy and epilepsy. I have left side hemiplegia and I’m passionate about disability rights activist.

I have done a TED talk and I’m proud to work for the NHS. I sit on numerous boards and I always want to make other people lives better.

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @GinaPatel - & welcome indeed to the community. Can only say, thank you for working in the NHS, & wanting to help people with disabilities so much. I'm sure you will enjoy the forum, & being part of this community. Please do join in with the discussions. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @GinaPatel :) It's great to have you with us. How are you doing today?

It's good to hear that you're passionate about being a disability rights activist, and that you're proud to work for the NHS. What was your TED talk about?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness