Hi 😊 my name is Ashley jade — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi 😊 my name is Ashley jade

Ashvinney
Ashvinney Member Posts: 10 Listener
I am disabled I have fibromyalgia stage 4 osteoarthritis right side spasms , trapped nerves in neck have grand mal epilepsy , and use a wheelchair nice to meet u all , I was told that I could get good advice on this site when dealing with signing new paperwork so hopefully when my ESA review come up I know we're to come for advice 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,914 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Thanks for sharing with us about yourself 

Yes you can get great advice here there is lots of information in our benefits section and lots of members with specific knowledge 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 
  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,464

Scope community team

Hello @Ashvinney

Welcome to the community, it's good to see you join us. 

Thank you for introducing yourself, feel free to have a look around the community as and when you wish, and if you ever have any questions then please ask.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Ashvinney
    Thanks for getting back to me it's good to see u can get help if needed 

• JustPete
    JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 66 Connected
    Ashvinney said:
    ................I was told that I could get good advice on this site when dealing with signing new paperwork so hopefully when my ESA review come up I know we're to come for advice 

Hi
    Hi @[email protected].  Do you need advice on how to sign paperwork?  If so, let me know.
    I am a Scope Volunteer.   I have knowledge about life! Additionally, but not limited to: living with a disability, employing personal assistants (requiring 24x7 care), education (having reached PhD level), sexuality (being gay) managing relationships having a disability (tricky), technology and assistive technology (being a geek), sport & leisure (being a Paralympian and on various committees whose purpose is to maximise inclusion at all levels), mental health (both through personal experience and supporting others), Arsenal Football Club (a necessary part of life).  If I can't help, I will endeavour to find somebody who can.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you'll ever know." - Winnie The Pooh
  • Ashvinney
    Sorry for late reply not at moment, I have a review soon not sure how it works for ESA been on it 3 years with out a review , 
  • JustPete
    JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 66 Connected
    @Ashvinney please get back in touch with us when you need any further help!
    I am a Scope Volunteer.   I have knowledge about life! Additionally, but not limited to: living with a disability, employing personal assistants (requiring 24x7 care), education (having reached PhD level), sexuality (being gay) managing relationships having a disability (tricky), technology and assistive technology (being a geek), sport & leisure (being a Paralympian and on various committees whose purpose is to maximise inclusion at all levels), mental health (both through personal experience and supporting others), Arsenal Football Club (a necessary part of life).  If I can't help, I will endeavour to find somebody who can.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you'll ever know." - Winnie The Pooh
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 6,686

Scope community team

Hi @Ashvinney :) Have you been told that you need an assessment? 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.