Hi ? my name is Ashley jade — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi ? my name is Ashley jade

Options
Ashvinney
Ashvinney Community member Posts: 161 Courageous
I am disabled I have fibromyalgia stage 4 osteoarthritis right side spasms , trapped nerves in neck have grand mal epilepsy , and use a wheelchair nice to meet u all , I was told that I could get good advice on this site when dealing with signing new paperwork so hopefully when my ESA review come up I know we're to come for advice 
Ajones 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Thanks for sharing with us about yourself 

Yes you can get great advice here there is lots of information in our benefits section and lots of members with specific knowledge 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Ashvinney

Welcome to the community, it's good to see you join us. 

Thank you for introducing yourself, feel free to have a look around the community as and when you wish, and if you ever have any questions then please ask.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Ashvinney
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me it's good to see u can get help if needed 

Ajones 
  • JustPete
    JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 303 Pioneering
    Options
    Ashvinney said:
    ................I was told that I could get good advice on this site when dealing with signing new paperwork so hopefully when my ESA review come up I know we're to come for advice 

Hi
    Hi @A@Ashvinney.  Do you need advice on how to sign paperwork?  If so, let me know.
    I am a Scope Community Volunteer Adviser with knowledge of "life"!  Lived experience including employing personal assistants, being gay, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues.  

What is the bravest thing you've ever said? asked the boy. 'Help,' said the horse.  'Asking for help isn't giving up,' said the horse. 'It's refusing to give up.”
  • Ashvinney
    Options
    Sorry for late reply not at moment, I have a review soon not sure how it works for ESA been on it 3 years with out a review , 
    Ajones 
  • JustPete
    JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 303 Pioneering
    Options
    @Ashvinney please get back in touch with us when you need any further help!
    I am a Scope Community Volunteer Adviser with knowledge of "life"!  Lived experience including employing personal assistants, being gay, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues.  

What is the bravest thing you've ever said? asked the boy. 'Help,' said the horse.  'Asking for help isn't giving up,' said the horse. 'It's refusing to give up.”
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ashvinney :) Have you been told that you need an assessment? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness