In a really bad place right now really nneed my friends on here - Page 12 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

In a really bad place right now really nneed my friends on here

Options

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,022 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I totally agree but presenting opinions as fact is wrong. The NHS link was posted previously but ignored.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi all, 

I just wanted to intervene here and reassure our members that this thread is currently under moderation and will be addressed accordingly this afternoon. If possible, please can any future comments relate to the OP's concerns/situation.

Thank you for your co operation and if anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact :) 

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry I have asked for all my comments to be taken down
  • Libby_Alumni
    Options
    Hi @lisathomas50

Your comments have been removed, as per your request :) 

Libby
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Libby_Scope it would be a shame if this thread was closed as so much support for cupcake however agree some comments should be removed like liss has requested 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @Libby_Scope thank you for removing my comments this is @cupcakes thread for support so please don't close it I will refrain frim further comments 
  • Libby_Alumni
    Options
    Thank you for your comments @lisathomas50 and @janer1967 :), there is no intention of closing this thread. 

Thank you for your co operation and if you have any other concerns, then please highlight them to us.

Libby
    Scope

• cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,286 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks for all your kind words and help . Just been in a n e for hours as I took another over dose. I’m ok tho every one I’m back home and resting well. I’m gonna make another complaint bout my new nurse because all week I have been waiting for them to do more for me and I get told some rubbish by her I also get told off for either calling the crisis team or for what I have said to them when she reads my notes. 

If they were doing there job properly I wouldn’t end up in hospital constantly . My requesting a new care co isn’t being listened too So I’m going to put it in writing . 

I won’t be answering her calls or let her in any more so there gonna have to find some one new for me . It’s a different nurse that does my injection so I’ll be seeing that nurse only . 

• Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @cupcake88 sorry that you felt so bad that you took another overdoseci hope your feeling better and I hope that you get the help you need please take care of yourself 

• cupcake88
    Options
    Thank you for your reply and well wishes . I hope I start to feel better soon I’m lucky they let me go home . I’m resting up x 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @cupcake88 are you on your own worried about you 
  • cupcake88
    Options
    My partners with me so you don’t have to worry il be fine thanks for your concern 
  • cupcake88
    Options
    Lately I feel that I only have mostly negative news to post . But I like to be honest and genuine with you all with mental health struggles it also may 
    help others who read my posts.
    mental health to me is a game of snakes and ladders some times you go up a ladder and some times you go back down to the start but keep on going . 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @cupcake88 you have so much to look forward to with your wedding  and planning your wedding you need to focus on getting well and makeing new and happy memories 😊  your friends who know you better on here will be on soon 

Get some rest have food and a drink you need to stay strong we all care about you and want you to get well 

Take care xxx
  • Libby_Alumni
    Options
    Good morning @cupcake88,

I'm so sorry to hear that you were back in A&E last night - how are you feeling this morning?

I can imagine you're probably feeling quite drained at the moment, but I'm so glad that you went to A&E last night and made sure you were safe with professionals. You should be so proud of yourself for doing this and actively seeking help when you needed it most. Do you currently feel safe at home and is your partner looking after you? :) 

It sounds as if you're not being listened to at the moment and I can imagine how frustrating that must be, as you want the support from your team. Although you shouldn't have to, please keep fighting and making sure that you put yourself first. It's great that you're being honest with them and communicating your feelings to them. Hopefully they can assign you a new nurse soon. It's good that it's a different nurse who does your injections - how are they with things? Do you feel comfortable with them/like them?

We are here to support you and offer advice where we can - please keep an eye out on your emails as we will be sending you an email very shortly. Remember, if you do feel at risk, please make sure you call 999 or visit your local A&E department right away.

We really appreciate your honesty and vulnerability, and it's so positive that you're being open about your mental health journey. 

Take care now and we will speak to you soon.

Libby :)
    Scope

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @cupcake88 - you're going through so much, yet there's so much positivity. You put others first by writing about your struggles so it may help anyone later reading your posts. Then there's your inner strength which you show to keep on fighting to get the right care you need. Most of all you have your lovely partner who cares for you deeply.
    I hope you are feeling a little better today, & have caught up on some much needed rest. Stay safe my dear friend. Sending my love & more hugs, xx
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,150 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi cupcake 

Im so sorry you’ve went through this again.
    Glad your home with your partner, I really hope they can get you a nurse you trust and can work with.

Stay strong and take care off yourself ❤️
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,022 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI cupcake, You are an incredibily strong person to have gone through all this. Keep thinking positive, you have a lot to look forward to this year.
    -gentle hugs- xx
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cupcake88
    Options
    Hi every one yes I have so much to look forward but yet I’m so low and suicidal. I just can’t explain why I believe my community team can do more even the crisis teams take hours to answer the phone . I’m not happy with the services at the moment That are supposed to keep people 
    out of hospital and there 
    not bothered . But I’m gonna 
    speak my mind until I get a new nurse . 

The one who does my injection is lovely I wish she could be my nurse . If they drop me from the team which I don’t think they will as I’m still really poorly but they 
    have no choice now because 
    I won’t be speaking to my 
    current nurse as I believe she’s 
    making me feel worst and does nothing . 

• Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @cupcake88 sorry to hear this I hope that you can get the help you need  try to thimknof nice things or call samaritains and talk to them if you feel suicidal you need to tell your crisis team stay safe please 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.