Hi World! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi World!

Options
John01
John01 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi,

My name is John and I'm from Toronto

Comments

• Katy_Alumni
    Katy_Alumni Community member Posts: 60 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @John01, welcome to the online community :)
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @John01, and welcome! Would you like to tell us some more about yourself?
  • exdvr
    exdvr Community member Posts: 331 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi......my name is exdvr [obviously a nom-de-plume] and I've been a "listener" for a couple of weeks without introducing myself until now.  I'm close to reaching my 3 score + 10 and have had a lifetime of situations the more important of which include surviving polio and a couple of heart attacks, and still coping with type 2 diabetes. I live north of the border and have nothing but praise for NHS Scotland even though it struggles against all the usual political restraints.   Glad to be a member.

Best wishes.

DLTBGYD

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @exdvr and welcome to the community. Very good to have you aboard.
    I'll be three score and seven next, so you may consider me a mere stripling, and I am envious of your living North of the Border. Apart from an epic drive around half the country (?) in one day, I've spent most of my brief time in Scotland around Ayr, and loved it.
    I'm just a meeter-and-greeter, a chatterer and a willing listener, sometimes able to point people in a useful direction. Don't hesitate to be in touch if any of that appeals to you.
    Warmest best wishes to you
    Richard

Brightness