assessment - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

assessment

Comments

• lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    They did that to me a few years ago and i got my doctor and the dystonia society to write me a letter. I scored 0 points but it was overturned under social security act and they put me in support group. Won at MR so do that first and fight.
  • Toffee
    Toffee Community member Posts: 251 Pioneering
    Thank you just been to doctors and put a request in for my diagnosis and why she thinks am un fit for work.. The woman from the dwp told me to do that on the telephone today. That what they scored me 0 lindadenise what are these assers on . I glad you won yours
  • lindadenise
    I really dont know how they look at everyone in 40 mins and decide your not ill. I have 3 seperate illnesses and and they seem to make up a report that is completely the opposite to what you say. I have no faith in these assessors.
    When they overturned my ESA they put that the hcp were ignorant of my illnesses and never understood any of it.
    Good luck x
  • Toffee
    Yes I agree just read my pip report gain contridicks it's self going to say that in my complaint will get it posted off before Friday I hope.. So stressed I  hope I can get in with cab in time dose anybody know any where else please 
  • Toffee
    Any body else get pages n pages on the pip report and the assers name on it please? Or they sent me there copy? And her scoring system please? 
  • Toffee
    I am on my 4 page  written off my atos complaint on only on page 3 off theres.. Its awful I can not believe they have even made a mistake on there medication bit off my  report shocking 
  • Toffee
    Me again anybody tell me dwp told me to claim jobseekers why my MR for esa is going through anybody any advise on this please 
  • lindadenise
    I did go on jobseekers for a couple of weeks and i was so ill my doctor gave a sick note to say i was unfit for work.
    I won my MR so keep fighting.
  • Toffee
    oh thank you lindadesise i will do that then thank you for all your help you are a star 
  • lindadenise
    Your welcome hope you get your esa back and pip 
  • Toffee
    right am on right track but having problems finding this MR form for my pip anybody know where to find it please ? and is there one for ESA TO PLEASE while am at it 
  • lindadenise
    I am trying to find the Pip MR letter template i used. I  am sure its on hear look under Pip MR and see if its there. In the mean time i will try and find it for you.
  • lindadenise
    Toffee go to home page put in Pip Mandatory Reconsideration letter template and it will take you to the link x
  • Toffee
    thank you i got it can start it now phew good start was looking for hours me and pc do not go :) 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Do not concentrate on the lies told by the assessor, although you need to address the inaccuracies your main job at MR and appeal if necessary is to show that you meet the criteria for an award

Complaints about the HCP will not win you your award, this should be addressed as a separate complaint to the assessment company.

It is natural to rattle on about this lie and that lie, this opinion is wrong, that opinion is wrong etc if you do that in your MR it  probably won't get read properly, if at all. Stick to proving your case

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Toffee
    They have put my anttripaline  down as a anti depression pill I am not on it for that but for pain I'm on 40mg and and 8 zapain a day.. All through the report they say pain releif is low on every activity... I know nothing around this it's a lot to me... Any body know please 
  • Toffee
    Cockyrebel I am following this advise thank you so much I scraped my letter now filling out a form thanks to great people on the site people have been amazing I am on a all high stress 
  • lindadenise
    Get your GP to do you a letter and tell them what pain you are in and how affects you each day. 
    Good luck 
  • Toffee
    Yes I have appointments with gp Friday I will get one as I never got one at the being I thought they would see and a prescription slip to good lock with your lindiadenise 
  • lindadenise
    Thanks Toffee 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.