who can help after lies on pip claim - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

who can help after lies on pip claim

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • redhead53
    redhead53 Community member Posts: 35 Connected
    whistles said:
    Sorry to disagree.
    The assessor gave me six points.
    The DM changed that to four.

But apparently that's rare so lucky me.

As an aside. I probably wouldn't be bringing up threads where the OP is banned. Especially with loads more to choose from.
    (she says replying and contradicting herself)

as an inside, if he is banned why are his posts here and was he banned due to not agreeing with the click on here which is obvious to us out here
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    What is it with people on here at the moment.
    Can't people have a different viewpoint?
    Or worse voice it?

I'm sure admin would knock any clique on its head.
    I get on with a few members, so what? 

Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • redhead53
    whistles said:
    What is it with people on here at the moment.
    Can't people have a different viewpoint?
    Or worse voice it?

I'm sure admin would knock any clique on its head.
    I get on with a few members, so what? 

voice what u like just keep clever comments to yourself ?see it is simple
  • whistles
    What clever comments?
  • redhead53
    edited May 2018
    whistles said:
    What clever comments?
    you made comment about maid08 bann
    ed??so what his post is there so i answered it  

• [Deleted User]
  • redhead53
    Victoriad said:
    ....I love the clever comments....keep them coming please.

Whats not to love?....

you trying to be clever or are you just part of the click
  • redhead53
    To get back on topic. No @redhead53 the DM does decide and are obliged to look at all the evidence. The job is made harder for them by the inability of the DWP to explain to claimants that focusing on medical evidence does not get you PIP. However there’s plenty of examples of DMs not following the recommendations in a HCP report and we already know that 16% of them go further against HCP`s at the mandatory reconsideration stage. 

To clarify further I believe this forum can be read (if not posted on) when signed out/banned so in theory it’s entirely reasonable to respond to the original poster. They were banned as I recall for abusive responses and starting a separate thread making an accusation that would leave membership unsustainable. Chances are that if the OP was still a member you’d have been greeted with similar language. The reason their posts are still here is that there’s no reason for them not to be. They are not offensive. The ones which were have been removed. It doesn’t mean all of them have to be.

the dm goes on the report written by acceser so in fact, they do go on the report ?as to the rest of your comment i shall ignore it after reading so many posts from you to others 
  • [Deleted User]
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    redhead53 said:
    whistles said:
    Sorry to disagree.
    The assessor gave me six points.
    The DM changed that to four.

But apparently that's rare so lucky me.

As an aside. I probably wouldn't be bringing up threads where the OP is banned. Especially with loads more to choose from.
    (she says replying and contradicting herself)

as an inside, if he is banned why are his posts here and was he banned due to not agreeing with the click on here which is obvious to us out here
    Not all banned users will have their content removed, and we wouldn't discuss the reasons why members are banned in public but all banning is decided by the community team in an unbiased way and is based on breaking of community guidelines.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • redhead53
    edited May 2018
    To get back on topic. No @redhead53 the DM does decide and are obliged to look at all the evidence. The job is made harder for them by the inability of the DWP to explain to claimants that focusing on medical evidence does not get you PIP. However there’s plenty of examples of DMs not following the recommendations in a HCP report and we already know that 16% of them go further against HCP`s at the mandatory reconsideration stage. 

To clarify further I believe this forum can be read (if not posted on) when signed out/banned so in theory it’s entirely reasonable to respond to the original poster. They were banned as I recall for abusive responses and starting a separate thread making an accusation that would leave membership unsustainable. Chances are that if the OP was still a member you’d have been greeted with similar language. The reason their posts are still here is that there’s no reason for them not to be. They are not offensive. The ones which were have been removed. It doesn’t mean all of them have to be.

a complaint to the director general of DWP gave me a new acessmant on the decision iITisword for word the assessors comments and views regardless of medical evidence ??no mention of it full stop so i conclude acessers report is the most important part nothing else
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Must be a full moon 
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Why are some people so angry?

We are here to try and help, support people not cause arguments or making people feel worse than they are.

Please be nice to each other or stay off the site
  • redhead53
    edited May 2018
    it seems others are right this site is for a few to boostUsername_removed said:
    @redhead53 it currently reads as those you’re looking for a fight with most everyone on this thread for a variety of reasons. Your experience is your experience. One anecdote does not make a fact. 

I believe it’s possible to ignore posters on here. Please feel free to do so. 

their ego.s while pointing out how others are wrong plus the click is clear ?so this site just a load of rubbish and you mate are a complete [removed by moderator] not once have you agreed with anything anyone says you just tell them no they are wrong  [removed by moderator]
  • debbiedo49
  • debbiedo49
  • redhead53
    edited May 2018
    Going to guess this is a friend of the OP or just the OP in another guise @debbiedo49. Do you want to explain what my job is? :) Reported the post for language either way. Happy to apologise for being unaware that it was compulsory on web forums to agree with what others say even when they’re factually incorrect. I’m personally a fan of disagreeing politely. 
     [removed by moderator]
  • whistles
    This thread is turning offensive and will likely get closed.
    When I queried someone replying to it, my concern was that it would do just that.

@Username_removed has let everyone know that bringing up an old post is fine. Oddly the anger has now been directed at him for pointing that out!

The other day I was accused of being a dwp spy.
    Today part of a clique.
    I am running out of hats to wear for all these new roles.

• susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Stop it please. This thread needs closed 
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.