Should I reapply?
In 2017 i was getting full rate mobility and had a mobility car, i contacted the pip department on advice from pip disability group when my condition got worst and was reassessed and had my mobility removed withing a week and i appealed and they still k by there decision i went to court and they stuck to there decision. So I'm on low rate for both. I have a fybromyalgia. Deaf in one ear. Arthritis.sleep appnea.5 slipped disc s. Weak knees overlaying toes and rocker bottom feet. My question is it's been about a year should i reapply many thanks.paul.
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 669 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 873 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.