Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Should I reapply?
In 2017 i was getting full rate mobility and had a mobility car, i contacted the pip department on advice from pip disability group when my condition got worst and was reassessed and had my mobility removed withing a week and i appealed and they still k by there decision i went to court and they stuck to there decision. So I'm on low rate for both. I have a fybromyalgia. Deaf in one ear. Arthritis.sleep appnea.5 slipped disc s. Weak knees overlaying toes and rocker bottom feet. My question is it's been about a year should i reapply many thanks.paul.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 613 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 684 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.