Introduction and a question — Scope | Disability forum

Introduction and a question

Hi, my name is Wendy, I have a husband and a 'disabled' son. He has epilepsy that cannot be controlled by drugs and a blood disorder that he has to take blood thinning meds for. The meds make him very cold all the time and I just wondered if we or him would be entitled to any sort of heating allowance to help him to have the heating on all the time. He does of course live at home with us. Hi is 38 years old. Thankyou.



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.