Hi, my name is Pipo! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Pipo!

Pipo
Pipo Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I am new on this platform and an African from Ghana.  :)

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Pipo welcome to the community!

Would you like to tell us a lot about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Pipo
    Well, @Ami2301. I am here to make some good friends. I normally do not want to talk about myself because I kind of feel shy. But I hope this platform will take me out of my coiled shell. Tell me about yourself?
  • Ami2301
    That's understandable @Pipo I was shy when I first joined too.

I have central vision loss, possibility of APD (Auditory Processing Disorder), Aquired Ataxia, Anxiety, Depression and currently recovering from Transverse Myelitis. Most days I am really positiv e. I am getting married next year :)

You will love it here, in the community. We are a supportive and friendly bunch!
  • Pipo
    @Ami2301 Congratulations on your marriage next year, I pray I found someone on here I can get married to as well soon. I also have a bit of hearing issue, I am bald and people tease and laugh at me with that. I find it difficult going out, because of the stigma. Can't wait to meet new friends on here.
  • Ami2301
    Thank you @Pipo!

Unfortunately this is not a dating website however check out the discussions in our Dating and Relationships message board!

I am sorry that you get treated this way but I can assure you we will not judge you. You are now a valued member of our community and we will treat you with respect!

Do let us know if we can be of any assistance! :)
  • Pipo

Brightness