I’m New. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I’m New.

Annabellacat
Annabellacat Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi all, I’m new to this site, well it’s the first time I have wrote to the community, it’s lovely to meet you all, ? I’m from Stafford in the Midlands.
I had a Brain Anyerism nearly 6 years ago, I’m very blessed to be here the hospital said for all my relatives to come in that night as I was going to die, I’m a Christian and one of the pastors came from my Church x prayed for me in Tonges.I knew non of this as I was in a coma.
 It was quite a difficult time, but they operated and I pulled through, it was very hard after but sometimes I can be very determined. But my Husband left me the day after I came out of hospital, he said he could not cope with this. ????

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Annabellacat welcome to the community!

I am terribly sorry for what you have been through but it sounds like you're a very strong-minded woman! Look forward to chatting with you!

Do let us know if we can be of any assistance! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • ofme
    ofme Community member Posts: 18 Listener
    Hi Annabellacat, you must have been through hell and back and I hope you make a full recovery. Your situation with your husband has made me feel sad. I know how you may be feeling, as my husband left me and 3 children when I became ill. I wish you all the best x
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Annabellacat :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Annabellacat

Welcome it’s great to meet you today!!!!!

Yes I had a similar problem with my “Brain”

I was also given no “Chance/hope” initially.

My clothes were given to my family & they were told “No Good”

I’m still “Alive & Definitely Kicking”

I’m sorry to hear about your husband.

Mind you I am “Mark 2” nowadays for “better or worse”

Please please let me know if I can help/support you further???
  • Annabellacat
    Annabellacat Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Thank you Steve , I’m glad you came through a similar situation to myself, but we are alive x kicking ? its great to be alive, but u definitely find out what your family are like don’t you? My family were arguing about MY HOUSE, I was so shocked about it when I found out ? then my X left me, it was like Hell on earth? then I had to have carers in, x my family hardly helped me , I had a nervous breakdown.
    kind Regards Ann
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Im so sorry to hear you are having such a tough time @Annabellacat
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness