Under payment contact — Scope | Disability forum

Under payment contact

I believe I was underpaid when I was moved from incapacity benefit to ESA income related but have since moved house and have a new telephone number.  Do I need to let them know or will they be able to find me as no longer claiming any benefits? 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.