Am I supposed to pay full council tax. — Scope | Disability forum

Am I supposed to pay full council tax.

Sunflower25 Member Posts: 2 Connected
Hi I'm on pip for severe mental health . Do i pay full council tax as I've heard some are exempt if on pip. Or do I pay full council tax. Thankyou.



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.