Hi, my name is philip500! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is philip500!

philip500
philip500 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
i live on my own at this present time and I would like so female company

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @philip500 - Welcome to the community. It's very difficult getting to know someone else just now due to Covid-19. I see you've been chatting here which is great, but please don't give your personal info as this is against our guidelines, & for your own safety.
    You might find the following website useful, as you can get to know others online, & they do normally meet up every now & again. See: https://www.outsiders.org.uk/outsidersclub/
    Please also do chat here any time as there's usually someone here, & perhaps try our virtual 'Coffee lounge.' There's a link both on the right-hand side of this page, & right at the top. I hope you enjoy our community. :)

• philip500
    OK I WILL NOT SEND NO PERSONAL INFORMATION, SORRY, I DID NOT KNOW, I WILL NOT SEND ANMORE
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,522 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @philip500 welcome to scope a great online community, how are you today? managing ok with the lockdown?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @philip500 :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • philip500
    I HAVE NO CHOICE, LETS HOPE THINGS WII CGANE TOMORROW..................SUNDAY
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Nice to have you with us @philip500. Welcome to the community. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @philip500 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  I hope you are enjoying being part of our great forum and making some new friends.  Everyone is lovely and so supportive of each other on here.  I look forward to seeing you around and please let us know if we can be of any help to you.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness