Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is MsCuriosity!

MsCuriosityMsCuriosity Member Posts: 11 Connected
Happy to encourage & inspire positive change and challenges in my fellow users as well as myself. 

Replies

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,968

Scope community team

Glad to have you with us @MsCuriosity. :) Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
  • steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MsCuriosity

Welcome, I am one of the Community Champion’s here Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s any help/support you require getting in & around????

@steve51
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @MsCuriosity! Great to have you here. :)
    Scope

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 10,054 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome to the community @MsCuriosity its great to have you on board.

Have a look around the community you may want to start at the coffee lounge and feel free to join in any discussions

I look forward to seeing you around
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,571 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MsCuriosity - Welcome to the community from me too. How are you today? :)
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MsCuriosity and welcome from me also to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and thanks for you inspiring words.  I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to our great forum.  I hope you enjoy being with us anyway.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here!  I look forward to seeing you around.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just say.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • MsCuriosityMsCuriosity Member Posts: 11 Connected
    Hi Adrian, Steve 51, Chloe, Janer1967, Chiarieds & Ails. I don't know how to reply to you individually. Thank you all so much for the very warm and heartfelt welcome.

It has taken me until last year to accept a diagnosis from 1999. I now realise you can't treat someone with a diagnosis they don't accept. The problem is now, it's hard to get the help. One thing I tell myself is to never give up. I don't expect any one to fight for me more than I'm prepared to fight for myself. Every problem has a solution. Patience pays.

• steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MsCuriosity

Good Afternoon😃

You can respond to us via our own posts.

So if you put @steve51 them it will come straight to me.

If you want to reply to the others then by putting @ you can add there name straight afterwards.

Sorry but does that make sense????

@steve51
Sign in or join us to comment.