Hi, my name is MsCuriosity! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is MsCuriosity!

MsCuriosity
MsCuriosity Community member Posts: 11 Connected
Happy to encourage & inspire positive change and challenges in my fellow users as well as myself. 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Glad to have you with us @MsCuriosity. :) Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MsCuriosity

Welcome, I am one of the Community Champion’s here Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s any help/support you require getting in & around????

@steve51
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @MsCuriosity! Great to have you here. :)
    Scope

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome to the community @MsCuriosity its great to have you on board.

Have a look around the community you may want to start at the coffee lounge and feel free to join in any discussions

I look forward to seeing you around
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MsCuriosity - Welcome to the community from me too. How are you today? :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MsCuriosity and welcome from me also to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and thanks for you inspiring words.  I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to our great forum.  I hope you enjoy being with us anyway.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here!  I look forward to seeing you around.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just say.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • MsCuriosity
    MsCuriosity Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Hi Adrian, Steve 51, Chloe, Janer1967, Chiarieds & Ails. I don't know how to reply to you individually. Thank you all so much for the very warm and heartfelt welcome.

It has taken me until last year to accept a diagnosis from 1999. I now realise you can't treat someone with a diagnosis they don't accept. The problem is now, it's hard to get the help. One thing I tell myself is to never give up. I don't expect any one to fight for me more than I'm prepared to fight for myself. Every problem has a solution. Patience pays.

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MsCuriosity

Good Afternoon?

You can respond to us via our own posts.

So if you put @steve51 them it will come straight to me.

If you want to reply to the others then by putting @ you can add there name straight afterwards.

Sorry but does that make sense????

@steve51

Brightness