Still haven't heard anything from PIP - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Still haven't heard anything from PIP

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,622 Disability Gamechanger
    Aww Kath not at all, I just felt bad for you, I got married really young was 17 and about a year later domestic violence started I left a lot of times but always ended up back, that went on for a good while, I eventually left for good 10 years ago, best thing I done sorry if Iv sd to much xx
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    oh thank gor for that, i was very agitated earlier but did send out another post to say i was sorry if had put anyone off or on a downer x and im very sorry that you too suffered so badly from domestic violence, i would never ever let any man treat me so badly again x
  • Lou67
    Oh you had nothing to be sorry about, yeah I’m the same now, I’m still on my own but at least I’m safe and have no one to answer to ?
  • katho31
    thanks again Lou, and i only met my hubby 6 years ago, weve no children but are best mates and he is a real man, not a bullying coward  :) i was okay on my own, very independent and didnt think i would ever get married, anyway fate stepped in and here we are today!! the corrie storyline is upsetting but it needs to be shown
  • Lou67
    Oh definitely is Kath it’s unreal how one human can treat another so bad, but as you say theyr sad bullying cowards, so happy for you youv met someone that makes you happy, and thankyou I feel Iv made a friend in you x
  • katho31
    well Lou same here, you are like the sister i never had  :) so pleased i joined the scope online community, youve all really helped me in so many ways  :), as the saying goes, there will always be a few bad eggs but the rest are brilliant x
  • Lou67
    Aww thankyou so much that’s so nice of you to say, yeah I’m so glad I joined to such a lovely bunch of people, enjoy rest of your night and hope you sleep well xx
  • katho31
    good morning  :) i had a lovely sleep, i was dozing off at half eight last nite!! hope you are okay and everyone else? lovely day today, bit of rain but hot  B)
  • Lou67
    Morning, oh glad you had a good sleep big weight of your mind now that parts out the way, hope everyone has a lovely day ?
  • sandyxxx
    sandyxxx Community member Posts: 99 Courageous
    Hi all 
    Who do you phone to get a copy of your assessment form and how long do you have to wait before you ask XXX
  • Lou67
    @sandyxxx. Hi Sandy hope your well, you can phone tomorrow that’s been a week since your assessment, phone the pip number 0800 121 4433, your better trying as early as you can they open at 8 I made a mistake of trying to get through this afternoon, and after an hour and a half I got cut off ?‍♀️ So I will be trying again tomorrow early lol 
  • sandyxxx
    Thanks Lou I had that done to me last time I phoned it's annoying after you get put on hold for so long and that music lol I had that playing in my head all day long ? I will ask them for it hope they give me it xxx
  • Lou67
    Oh Sandy I was raging ? lol can laugh now I wasn’t at the time lol when I phoned for a copy of my assessment the woman told me they don’t send the claimant the report I sd we are allowed to receive it, I never did get mine but as you’ll have read lots of people on here have got it, so hopefully you’ll have better luck than me, let’s no how you get on x
  • sandyxxx
    Will do it's worth The hour and a half waiting time for them to say no lol xxx
  • Lou67
    Hahahahaha oh hopefully you’ll get someone decent on the phone that does there job right good luck ?
  • sandyxxx
    Thanks and hope all goes well for you tomorrow ?
  • Lou67
    @sandyxxx  Hi Sandy hope you get through quick, the phone lines are usually opened at 8 but they didn’t open till 9 today so sorry about that, I was lucky got through after 3 mins ? couldn’t believe it, my MR still hasn’t  been decided the lady sd it’s going in order and just now theyr working on the ones from March,mine went in April so getting there lol let’s no how you get on ?
  • sandyxxx
    I phoned this morning she said they don't send copy's out. (Must have had the same one as you lol) is that from your assessment or putting in for it ? I applied in February but only had my assessment last week so I think it will probably be August/September by the time I hear anything. It's such a clart isn't it XXX
    I am so pleased for you at least you have a indication when yours will be sorted xxx
  • Lou67
    That’s shocking Sandy how some people will send it and others won’t, it should be the same for everyone, try again on Monday and you’ll hopefully get someone that will do it, this is my mandatory reconsideration I’m waiting on I had previously been on daily living standard rate it ran out in February got my f2f the week before lockdown I received 6 points for DL 10 points for mobility so I’m receiving standard mobility Iv lost £400 a month all in so if it doesn’t get changed at MR it’s a long rd to appeal ☹️ sorry for the rant lol 
  • sandyxxx
    That's terrible how do they think that is exceptable £400 is a hell of a lot of money to loose if you win will they backdate it for you ? Xx
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.