A new poem — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A new poem

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
edited June 2020 in Coffee lounge

My poem about feeling so low

There was a young man called Jay,

He felt so low.

He did want to know about anything or do anything

But now I feel my poetry has to stop me from fellowing so low.

Now I know the direction I want to go. 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Globster. It sounds like your poetry is helping you find direction which I'm happy about. I'm sorry you've felt so low in the past. 

How are you doing today?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2020
    Hello Adrian 
    I am feeling  fantastic today 
    I came across this poem when I was not a good place before I started writing my own poetry.
    How are you Adrain?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Adrian_Scope
    I'm alright thank you @Globster. :smile:
    It's good that poetry is such a positive outlet for you. Have you made any progress on your other projects lately?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster
    Hello Adrian 
    I am have written a script for first podcast but I am not sure it’s right I have yet to start my YouTube channel yet 
    Adrian

• Adrian_Scope
    I imagine a lot of work and planning goes into a YouTube channel. You'll have to let us know when you get it set up @Globster. What sort of things do you discuss in your podcast?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster
    Hello Adrain 

In my first podcast episode, I have difficulties talked about some difficulties I faced and overcame them

In terms of the youtube channel there a lot of planning Adran

• Globster
    Hello Adrian 
    I am going to be doing a interview with Richard as we both talk about our experiences with cerebral palsy for first podcast episode Adrian 

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I really hope the podcast goes okay @Globster! I'm sure it'll be really interesting. :)
    Scope

• Globster

I have just come up  with a new poem which I am sharing with scope community and I would appreciate hearing about what the scope community think about a new poem 

poem about baby girl Dot

The little baby called Dot.

Who slept peacefully in her cot 

Then baby Dot cried as his temperature began to rise.

Who mother called the doctor who wrote some medicine for baby Dot 

With a few days, baby Dot was back right rain 

• Adrian_Scope
    Globster said:
    Hello Adrian 
    I am going to be doing a interview with Richard as we both talk about our experiences with cerebral palsy for first podcast episode Adrian 
    That sounds great @Globster!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster

Love will entry my one day 

I am just written a new poem and I appreciate to hear what scope community think about my new poem 

Love has caused me much pain

The rain helps wash away the pain 

The pain easy with every new poem I write.

There is the light that burn that alright 

Every night keep insight that one day might find special someone.

• Globster
    edited July 2020

my poem in tribute to my  grandparents 

I have just taken the time to find my craft.

I felt I got a sign from who are in grandparent haven

That is my time to shine as I hope my grandparents proud of me

Each day I do not miss you so much. 

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Such a heartfelt piece @Globster
    Scope

• Globster

Hope my poetry is helping 

A young man called Jay. 

He had to show his doubters wrong 

This poetry has covered many subjects 

I hope to my poetry is helping the Scope community 

• Globster

A young man called Ollie was so jolly. 

Ollie was jolly because was in love with young women called Molly.

Ollie and Molly got married 

Two years later Ollie and Molly have two beautiful twins girls called Holly and Dolly 

• Globster

Poem from Singer Taylor Swift

There is an American singer called Taylor Swift.

As she is able to lift people up through listening to her music.

As her voice is so soothing and some of her lyrics are moving.

Taylor Swift has a gift as a musician. 

I have just written a new poem for American singer Taylor Swift 

I would appreciate hearing views of the scope community on my poem  

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Love it @Globster

I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    @Ross_Scope
    Hello Ross
    Do you reckon I should tweet my poem to Taylor Swift 

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    @Globster
    Go for it :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Poem for singer Kylie Minogue 
    There is a singer called Kylie Minogue.
    Who music career spans for many years.
    As her voice sounds melodious. 
    She Kylie makes no songs. 
    As I long to met Kylie one day because I am one of her biggest fans,

I have just written this new poem for singer Kylie Minogue 

I would appreciate hearing views of scope community on a poem for singer Kylie Minogue  

Brightness