Still haven't heard anything from PIP - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Still haven't heard anything from PIP

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,627 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Sandy  it’s £230 of pip I’m loosing a month and It’s about £140 a fortnight of my ESA because you receive an extra premium when on pip daily living so it’s actually £510 a month, I’m loosing but I’m now receiving standard mobility which is £94 a month hope you can work all that out lol 
  • Lou67
    Oh yes if I win I will get it all backdated ?
  • sandyxxx
    sandyxxx Community member Posts: 99 Courageous
    Confusing isn't it lol I really hope you get it all back dated x
    They say after the assessment you have to wait another 8 weeks by that time I would have waited 26 weeks. They don't hurry themselves do they XXX
  • Lou67
    Oh they certainly don’t rush lol fingers crossed you get your award soon mind try to phone again Monday see if you can get someone else to send your report out so at least you’ll have a good idea of the outcome, it’s the not knowing that is murder ?‍♀️
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    hi @Lou67, how are you today? we are okay, its never stopped raining here!! im on the phone to dwp, know its going to be another long wait until they answer but im going to wait
  • Lou67
    Hi Kath sorry my daughter came in, I’m ok thanks I found pip yesterday was on for an hour and a half then got cut off was raging ☹️ phoned this morning and got through right away hope you got through ok, the weathers been a bit dull here today, but so clammy xx
  • katho31
    hi Lou, yes got through after 55mins about half 4 today, hes sending the assessors report by post, he said my report is with a case manager so im none the wiser but will have the report next week, im sorry what youve had to deal with it just is not on grrrr. yes very bad here weve put heating on!! had fish fingers and chips with peas for tea  :) ive gone onto brown bread as the whites bloating me ha ha ha!! x
  • Lou67
    Lol oh everything is bloating me lol oh it’s shocking the waiting time to get through to them but glad you’ll have your report next week and have a good idea how it’s went, al say another wee prayer it’s a good result ?
  • katho31
    thanks Lou and we are and have been praying for you also  :) im a little bit troubled by a post someone has posted, ive put a reply because im so fed up of not getting any income whatsoever, i havent swore but i would be happy with any daily living/mobility benefit, i hope ive not caused offence but im fed up to the back teeth after having had surgery since i was 12 years old and now being diagnosed with fibromyalgia and im basically begging for help??????????
  • Lou67
    Oh Kath don’t be silly I totally understand how your feeling, I would be delighted to with any award of daily living, so don’t feel bad your only saying your truth, your a lovely caring person and don’t forget that, Iv told my son and daughter about you theyr so glad I have someone I can chat with ?
  • sandyxxx
    I'm definitely going to phone again on Monday I was told they don't send the report out only this morning but Others can get theirs ? does the report have the points on when you get the copy ? Or Is it the decision maker that scores you ? Xx
  • Lou67
    I’m no sure how it works but everyone sd you can find out roughly your points on your report al ask if someone else could answer you better as I never did get my report Kath just got told today they will send hers @Adrian_Scope could you maybe help Sandy out with his ? above thank you 
  • sandyxxx
    Thanks lou. Like you say it's the not knowing that's the worse xx
  • katho31
    thnak you so much Lou x me and my hubby feel like weve known you years  :)x hi @sandyxxx, i didnt think the dwp man would agree to send me the report, im so sorry that theyve not sent you yours, please ring again monday and know its a pain getting through, but wait and then say you have been on scopes forum and that im getting mine sent so you also want yours. stick with it, i am going to post online as soon as i get the report, it may be mon, tue/wed? but i will do it, good luck and best wishes  :), Lou are you watching anything good on telly tonight?
  • sandyxxx
    Thank you kath xx
  • katho31
    you are very welcome  :) x if i can help in any way just ask, dont feel alone, we are a great group on here and ive benefited so much since i was told to join by a friend, i would not have been able to carry on with this forums help and kindness and empathy  :)
  • katho31
    ps.. @Lou67 is amazing and will help and cheer you up  :)
  • Lou67
    Hi Kath I feel the same it’s nice to have someone decent to speak with, oh al just be watching the soaps, then gogglebox at 9, my broadband won’t go on here till the 27th so no Netflix or YouTube lol what about you xx
  • katho31
    oh ha ha ha!! weve taped corrie, i just wanna slap that geoff grrr horrible thing.. yeah we love gogglebox, so funny  :) our faves are those in the caravan and the brother and his sister  :) sorry about your broadband but youll be able catch up when they sort it for you x
  • sandyxxx
    Yes they all help Lou has helped me a lot too ❤️ lovely people on here xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.